Swedish tickets for the KREATOR/D.T. tour now available!

rahvin said:
no, it hasn't. but i'm sitting back with popcorn waiting anxiously for the answers. :)
Well, now that was helpful. I guess I need to put you on the thanks-list at the end of my graduation-thesis, under "the person who explained everything to me". :rolleyes:

(After all, I need to make the otherwise rather, how should I say it, short on substance thesis of mine look a little longer - adding ten pages of thanks would do the trick, right. Right?)

-Villain (Who's not quite ready to utilise the most desperate measures. Yet.)

I'm laughing..

Actually, I'd rather see a more tedious board than a convulsive trying-to-be-funny board, but okay.. Maybe its cos I like Scandinavian comedy too?

[edit] Aargh, sorry about this, I shouldve left immediately (after reading that about Dimmie)(oh Dimmie, hiya :))(And Tranquillian, and the others :))

Child of Time said:
d'oh! Sorry, I haven't talked to anyone today so my social interpretation skills are at a minimum right now.
nah, i was cashing in on someone else's idea anyway. but i know how you feel, i've been running errands or working all day long myself. :erk:

I like Wazoo. She's cool!

DT_2004 said:
I stopped posting here cuz I felt like an Internet-junkie, I hate that. :erk:
taking a break is just good and right, you don't want to let teh internet take over the rest of your life. but i suppose some selected activities can fit someone's daily habits without becoming too time- or energy-consuming.

Swedes who's been to Klubben: do they serve beer there? I guess it's an all-age event, so no?? :( I know they should have something like a bar there, would be cool if you could have a cold one while waiting for DT to play. :headbang:

Lost To Apathy said:
Swedes who's been to Klubben: do they serve beer there? I guess it's an all-age event, so no?? :( I know they should have something like a bar there, would be cool if you could have a cold one while waiting for DT to play. :headbang:
they do serve beer, so don't you worry. the age issue is solved by them (supposedly) checking id at the bar.

How many of you guys are going to see them in sthlm? I bhought my ticket a couple of weeks ago .

Well, I might have posted this already but I can't be bothered reading the whole thread to check, but I'll be going to the Gothenburg gig.

lost to apathy: ...or so i thought. correction; only folköl, apparently.

sedrik: i am. he is. *points at lost to apathy*
and a couple of others has mentioned it earlier as well. tranquillian and some more, i think.