Sweet Agalloch videos posted to the Web

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
One of the Agalloch guys posted this link to his Facebook, some live vids from a performance in 2011. A different look at this band than their black and white DVD which is still fucking awesome. I like these too. A different setlist, and some really heavy parts. These guys have really come into their own as a live band. Hope some of you enjoy:

http://unartignyc.com/2013/01/15/uncut-series-vol-3-agalloch-le-poisson-rouge-2011/

One of the Agalloch guys posted this link to his Facebook, some live vids from a performance in 2011. A different look at this band than their black and white DVD which is still fucking awesome. I like these too. A different setlist, and some really heavy parts. These guys have really come into their own as a live band. Hope some of you enjoy:

http://unartignyc.com/2013/01/15/uncut-series-vol-3-agalloch-le-poisson-rouge-2011/

I was at this show. I'm not sure if this is the soundboard audio, or the guy was able to do some EQing or touching up or what, but I remember the sound being absolutely horrendous. So loud that I was covering my ears with earplugs already at times, and some parts were so loud it was impossible to hear what was going on. I'm not sure why it was like that, but I remember that plus the fact it was really difficult to see the band led to this show being disappointing imo.

dcowboys and Justin Gaines...............
SEE BELOW!!!!!!!!

~Across five albums, multiple EPs and and a career praised from its very inception, Agalloch have maintained their own brand of distinct dark metal.

dcowboys and Justin Gaines...............
SEE BELOW!!!!!!!!

~Across five albums, multiple EPs and and a career praised from its very inception, Agalloch have maintained their own brand of distinct dark metal.

It's not surprising that the NPR/Pitchfork crowd is so nerdy that it refuses to call anything that doesn't sound like a St Vitus cover band "doom" when those bands would be doomier if they had puppies playing their music.

They had no such sound issues with their MDF performance or their appearance in Omaha, NE in 2012. I thoroughly enjoyed both Agalloch shows I've seen.