sweet instigator

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
anathema seems to be a sweet instigator. i know 3 couples now because of em scousers :D

i thought of shouting it out :Spin:

The last woman I took with me to an Anathema-concert was a bitch... She nearly brought me into psychiatry... really...

Sad, sad, sad... She tried to kill people who are somehow not the bad ones. Hmmm... Little sad, sick girl...

A tool, a blind tool... so young... so old her soul... but the emotions of a little child...

"Her real ache is between her legs..." MDB - The angel and the dark river

But the girl after this fiasko was totally different... :) Yes, it was a temporary peace, quite too short...:erk: :cry:

all my life has been circulating around Anathema from the day i started listening to em.thats 4 years.the peak was the last 2 years when merely ANYTHING had to do with anathema .my music,my feelings,my friends,my love mess-ups,things happening for the first time like me travelling abroad on me own had to do with Anathema,fucking everything aye :(
my current bf ,although in the beginning appeared as a metal hardass proved to be an old anathema fan :ill: i cant fucking escape :ill: