Sweet Nurse is so uplifting.

Incendiare said:
Awww, actually, I do too! :oops: He looks like the crazy & happy one out of the bunch, you know, always likes to party and looks at the bright side of things. I also really like Peter and Jesper. Too many Swedes to choose from eh? :D

Have you ever met him?

I met him once, but I was completely tongue tied..and he was so sweet! He smiled the whole time he was signing my Whoracle cd. There were too many people there to actually be able to talk to him...not that I would have...being a big chicken and all! He's just such a doll!:D

MindInsane said:
I met him once, but I was completely tongue tied..and he was so sweet! He smiled the whole time he was signing my Whoracle cd. There were too many people there to actually be able to talk to him...not that I would have...being a big chicken and all! He's just such a doll!:D

Good for you! They've been to Edmonton last year, but I missed out on it, so I never had the opportunity to meet any of them. Don't worry, I wouldn't have known what to say either. :)

uplifting?? :guh:

damn!
so strange...

when listening to the chorus...
i can feel the sadness, the feeling of oblivion and the hopeless feeling of the guy being intoxicated every fuckin night by the gorgeous bitch nurse;

while deep inside he knows he's going to die and all he can do is look through the window, sleep and hope to speak to someone, just for the last time...

never uplifting for me :cry:

I used to hate sweet nurse for a long,long time.I considered it quite ludicrous,especially due to the lyrics (I know i'm bad :rolleyes: )
But some months ago,i started liking it and now i-m kinda hooked on it..I find it quite uplifting!! The lyrics i still consider crappy though...

/troll

Melancholia said:
I used to hate sweet nurse for a long,long time.I considered it quite ludicrous,especially due to the lyrics (I know i'm bad :rolleyes: )
But some months ago,i started liking it and now i-m kinda hooked on it..I find it quite uplifting!! The lyrics i still consider crappy though...

/troll

Well then maybe you don't write songs eh?, as thats a poor statement.

it's about Jonas remember he said he had a crush on a nurse in hospital and the song is about what went through his mind, that makes it sweeter to me!

Sweet Nurse is the first song of Katatonia's I've heard. This was the song that introduced me to Metal and got me into katatonia. It's a great song that is catchy, melodic and that has a great chorus. Jonas voice is also amazing on that song, you can feel what he sings.

strangedays said:
Well then maybe you don't write songs eh?, as thats a poor statement.

well,the fact that i don't write songs doesn't mean that i don't have the right to express my opinion about something i don't like...From all the lyrics i've read all these years that i've been listening to this music, i find sweet nurse quite poor....If I find sth crappy,then for me it's crappy and that's all.... why should i be afraid to say it? :D

/m