Syl Us Tour Dates!!!

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, SAMAEL, CATHEDRAL To Team Up For U.S. Tour - June 3, 2003
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, SAMAEL and CATHEDRAL will bee teaming up for a five-week U.S. tour beginning in late August.

Confirmed dates so far (according to Pollstar) are as follows:

Aug. 23 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
Sep. 04 - Farmingdale, NY @ Downtown
Sep. 05 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre
Sep. 06 - Detroit, MI @ I-Rock Nightclub
Sep. 07 - Aurora, IL @ Rock House USA
Sep. 10 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
Sep. 12 - San Francisco, CA @ The Pound SF
Sep. 13 - Ventura, CA @ Ventura Theatre
Sep. 15 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theatre
Sep. 16 - Tempe, AZ @ Bash On Ash
Sep. 17 - El Paso, TX @ Club 101
Sep. 18 - Albuquerque, NM @ Launchpad
Sep. 19 - Dallas, TX @ Underworld
Sep. 20 - Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's
Sep. 24 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Sep. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Sep. 29 - New York, NY @ Don Hill's

(Thanks blabbermouth.net)

YOU LUCKY US LADS! Two of my fave bands touring together! (SYL & Samael)... And Cathedral is a great live experience too... HAVE FUN§ :(:(:(

FUCK, I thought this tour was for Devin's solo band!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, SYL's really good...but Devy solo crushes SYL. Oh well...at least they're hittin LONG ISLAND!!!

Dev should play US shows with the DTB in august...I say "should"...
nothing is confirmed now...However Ryan their Drummer told me that would like to come back headlining in Europe at the end of the year...

wait and see Bro,

Geoff

:Spin:

oldlyonfreak said:
Dev should play US shows with the DTB in august...I say "should"...
nothing is confirmed now...However Ryan their Drummer told me that would like to come back headlining in Europe at the end of the year...

wait and see Bro,

Geoff

:Spin:

oh my god. headlining europe. maybe a few more cities are included in this tour -> maybe VIENNA!!!!!!:p

oh please!

I don't know actually,
one thing is sure, is that Dev is gonna focus more on the DTB in the upcoming months. For Tours, check the HDR site, as soon as it's confirmed, we will post tour news, but for now just take those lines as "rumors"
:)

Geoff

I'll probably be at Cleveland as both me and my brother are huge SYL (Whom I like more than Devy solo, so nyah :p) and Samael fans.

I saw Samael for Eternity in '99 and it was easily the best metal concert I have seen yet, only surpassed by The Melvins and Tomahawk for most ass-kicking concert I've seen.

Do you agree that they were AWESOME live?

When I saw them, they brought out flame jugglers while Xytras played a tribal drum solo. I about shit myself with glee when that happened. Vorph had an awesome stage presence too, but some of his movements seemed kind of nazi military-esque for some reason... regardless, I was stomping and headbanging and screaming along.

Too bad they only played one song from Ceremony of Opposites... I believe it was Baphomet's Throne. I wanted them to play Ceremony of Opposites or Son of Earth quite badly.

"Hideous louse... face deformed... BY HORROR!"

That gets me every time.

Yeah, friday will be the fourth time with samael for me!!!

I saw them in 1997 ("Passage" tour), and twice this year... The 2003 shows blowed the old ones, Vorph is the most charismatic frontman in metal... The songs were great, and they played "Son of earth" & "Black trip"... :D :headbang:

Last time in may, I dunno why, but I became crazy... banging my head off!!!