SyX-Fan

Dec 29, 2002
Denmark
Mar-25-2003 Arenan Stockholm, Sweden
Mar-26-2003 Rockefellers Oslo, Norway
Mar-27-2003 Karen Gothenborg, Sweden

Why not DENMARK?? :yell: :cry:

Damn you Europeons!!! :)
SX is an american band and they FINALLY tour their own backyard! Well I did catch them in SF last Dec. great show and I would have paid money for it! If SX tours again I hope they get Strato to open for them in bigger venues

Originally posted by rockmanxpr
Damn you Europeons!!! :)
SX is an american band and they FINALLY tour their own backyard! Well I did catch them in SF last Dec. great show and I would have paid money for it! If SX tours again I hope they get Strato to open for them in bigger venues
I'm crying , they will never come here, where I live...:cry:

Hi guys!

Does anyone have information (or rumours :lol: ) about setlist in Europe and time SX will be on stage???
I`ve learnt that Strato won`t play longer than 80 minutes, which would piss me extremely off!!! :puke: :yuk: :ill: :mad:

You haven't heard Thunderstone?? I saw them live here a few weeks ago and they were great! It would've been nice to see them here with Strato and SyX, but I guess Edguy will be playing here instead of them.

You might want to check out http://www.thunderstone.org

In Tavastia I guess. The new songs seriously sounded much better than their older ones, I need to check out when their upcoming album will be released. To me, the highlight of the evening was Dreamtale's "Farewell", which sounded marvellous, much better than the album version. Their new vocalist is obviously very talented.

when did the last come to the uk!!!

Well Strato were here in Dec 2000... SX were due to play with Savatage the following year (2001) but the tour was cancelled and they couldn't make the rearranged Sava tour in early 2002. But SX have managed to visit a number of our neighbours on several occasions, but when the band is without local record company support, its hard to get a tour financed.

Just be gratefull that this time they'll finally make it.