Symphony X in Decibel magazine

Oh and for the record zach.... you do know that cunts are alot like waffles, since sticking together is what good waffles do.

Uhh..wtf?

JayDub was right, guess I should've taken a pic while it was going well here; sure went to shit fast :bah:.

You're right, it's easy to see really.

Let's take "Into the Dragon's Den".

If you change the spelling to "Into the Dragun's den" then you can reaarange the letters to say "Underg___nd __i__o__". That leaves us with " N, T, T, H, E, A, S. E, A, S, and T can be used to make the word "east". What does this mean you ask? It's simple, really. East is a direction. If we take the word "direction" and use some of it's letters to add to our work in progress, we now can come up with "Undergr__nd __i__o_d". Now lets back track a little bit...think about who sings on the track. That, of course, would be Russel Allen. As you might have guessed, we'll take a few letters from his name to add to our mystery phrase. We now have "Undergr_und rail_o_d". For the final piece to this puzzle, lets take a look at who primarily wrote/plays guitar on the song. If we take some letters from Michael Romeo's name, we can complete our phrase. That's right, if you haven't figured it out already, we are left with:

"underground railroad"

If this doesn't support your slavery theory, I just don't know what does.

Fuck, you're a regular Dan Brown.

(I hate 'The Da Vinci code' and all its inbred offspring)

If you change the spelling to "Into the Dragun's den" then you can reaarange the letters to say "Underg___nd __i__o__". That leaves us with " N, T, T, H, E, A, S. E, A, S, and T can be used to make the word "east". What does this mean you ask? It's simple, really. East is a direction. If we take the word "direction" and use some of it's letters to add to our work in progress, we now can come up with "Undergr__nd __i__o_d". Now lets back track a little bit...think about who sings on the track. That, of course, would be Russel Allen. As you might have guessed, we'll take a few letters from his name to add to our mystery phrase. We now have "Undergr_und rail_o_d". For the final piece to this puzzle, lets take a look at who primarily wrote/plays guitar on the song. If we take some letters from Michael Romeo's name, we can complete our phrase. That's right, if you haven't figured it out already, we are left with:

"underground railroad"

Damn... That's so clear. How come I've never thought about that before?

"underground railroad"

:lol::lol::lol: