Symphony X LIVE pics

g3ddy_lee

Mysterious Prancin German
Mar 26, 2003
Hey guys, didn't know the forums were up ;o

Anyways, on my site www.run-around.com I've got a Symphony X section, right now just discography, but I'm wanting to expand it to a big gallery of live photos. I can't really get to SX shows, considering I'm jobless, carless, and rideless, so if any of you guys/gals care to share some pics you've taken of SX live and would like to hook me up, please email them to g3ddylee@optonline.net; it would be a big help. Thanks in advance! ;] ;] ;]

-Geddy Lee

g3ddy_lee said:
Hey guys, didn't know the forums were up ;o

Anyways, on my site www.run-around.com I've got a Symphony X section, right now just discography, but I'm wanting to expand it to a big gallery of live photos. I can't really get to SX shows, considering I'm jobless, carless, and rideless, so if any of you guys/gals care to share some pics you've taken of SX live and would like to hook me up, please email them to g3ddylee@optonline.net; it would be a big help. Thanks in advance! ;] ;] ;]

-Geddy Lee

Didn't Rush's lead singer have a name like yours?

RequiemX said:

That question should read: Isn't your name like the name of Rush's lead singer? :) Present tense, as Rush and Geddy are alive and well. :)

RequiemX said:

Yes, but this is also my real name, believe it or not.

-Geddy Lee
-www.run-around.com

metropolis2k X said:
LOL cool name! Isn't Geddy Lee's real name Gary though?

Yeah, his real name's Gary, but no one calls him that! Plus, Finnish accents are awesome. ;]

-Geddy Lee
-www.run-around.com

.Some pretty kool pics... I have a bunch I took of them live in SF... I was feet away from them, and at the end of the show, they all got together and bowed, so they are pretty damn sweet. Let me know if you want them.

Sixxxpounder said:
.Some pretty kool pics... I have a bunch I took of them live in SF... I was feet away from them, and at the end of the show, they all got together and bowed, so they are pretty damn sweet. Let me know if you want them.

Yeah, I'll definately take them! You'll, of course, get full credit and I'll make another section for them. Just email them to g3ddylee@optonline.net.

Or, post them on this forum. Whichever is easier.

Thanks again!

-Geddy Lee
-www.run-around.com