Symphony X Odyssey Coffee Mugs

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pass along a bit of an update of sorts. There is a new batch of Odyssey mugs being made. The fan club members had the first chance to pre-order these babies before they were made available through the website. The reason for this post is to allow forum and TEOF list members to have sort of the same chance. If you are interested in pre-ordering a mug, please contact merchandise (at) symphonyx.com. I'll be accepting these pre-orders up until April 30th. In fact, shipping should begin between the 26th and the 30th. After the pre-orders end, the remaining number of mugs will be placed on the website sometime in May.

In case you never saw the mug, you can view an image right here: http://www.symphonyx.com/images/merchandise/etc/mug.jpg

Cost is $15 for a single mug or 2 for $28. These prices do not include shipping.

Shipping is expensive on these, especially if ordering from outside the US. Details will be sent out in all direct inquiries.

Take care,
Glenn

SilentRealm said:
new mug? huh? but it looks the same..
never said new mug...said new batch :)

but since you said new mug, yes there is one on the drawing board. When it will be done is questionable. Until then, this is a chance for the people who missed out on the original the first time around.

I'm not planning on having this Odyssey mug re-made anymore. This is the last batch that will be done.

Glenn

Paul Adrian Villarreal said:
Well, I have an office job where I'll be making use of it! But I can tell you, I'd sure rather enjoy my coffee AT HOME! (work sucks!)

-Paul
I drink more coffee at work. This 4:30am to 1pm shift is murder I tell ya.

Glenn

WhoFooldU said:

Glenn

I know how ya feel, Glenn...
I DON'T have an office job but, I do work 10:30pm to 6:30am..UGH!!!

Where's my freakin' coffee??? Anyone????:yell: :tickled:

WhoFooldU said:

Glenn
hehe, i work 4am-12noon, no breaks, and i love it!!! and i havent had a coffee in 3 months... however if hubby & daughter are scheming to buy me some cups, then i guess my non-coffee days are over, lol!!

crapola said:
hehe, i work 4am-12noon, no breaks, and i love it!!! and i havent had a coffee in 3 months... however if hubby & daughter are scheming to buy me some cups, then i guess my non-coffee days are over, lol!!
ever heard of this great invention called Water? :D

sorry, just being an ass :lol:

Mugs arrived yesterday and have already started to ship out to their new owners :)

Me, I need a cup of coffee now to help me wake up. Tea would be fine too, but I'm craving coffee more. And now I have a new mug for work...ROCK! :) Nothing like having a SymX mug to keep my mornings on an even keel. Now if I could only manage to score donuts more often.

Glenn

I'd use mine for coffee if it were about 3x bigger..I drink my coffee out of a big travel mug, regular coffee cups need refills too often. *g*

I love these mugs... I am getting one for my hubby and I to both drink out of so we don't fight over who gets to us it..hehe!!

And I would have to say this is the ONLY time my hubby gets to handle "Naked Women" besides me.. hahahaha:tickled: :p