Symphony X Roll Call / Charlotte

I had a great time at the show in Charlotte. I really enjoyed seeing Amanda sing with Epica. She is such a great singer and an awesome performer as well. I look forward to seeing more from her in the future. It was good to see Paula again also :headbang: Best part was that this was Annie's first ever SX show -- YAY! Oh, that and they had 3 Olives Grape - yummmmmmyyyyyyy. ;)

Now ... what the F was up with those drunken girls? :loco:

c.

Bend over and I'll show you!

Sad to hear Jaxx had so few people at the show....though not really a Jaxx fan from a fans perspective, though many respects for the job they have done through the years.

It was sold out....

But at the end of SymX a lot of people had left.. so maybe that was why some people said that..

I had a great time at the show in Charlotte. I really enjoyed seeing Amanda sing with Epica. She is such a great singer and an awesome performer as well. I look forward to seeing more from her in the future. It was good to see Paula again also :headbang: Best part was that this was Annie's first ever SX show -- YAY! Oh, that and they had 3 Olives Grape - yummmmmmyyyyyyy. ;)

Bend over and I'll show you!

Aww it was great to see you guys again!!!! And I should thank Annie for the great drink ;-) I am already addicted to it haha

Quote of the night: Russell Allen doing his best Russell Crowe impersonation……”Are you not entertained?”

First of all, the Tremont Music Hall is one of the worst venues I've ever been in, next to the Lincoln Theater in Raleigh. Oddly enough, both venues are in the state of North Carolina. Secondly, the show was great! I thoroughly enjoyed all three bands and consider all of them hitting on all eight cylinders. I was very impressed with Amanda fronting Epica, considering I've seen both front ladies now. Lastly, the crowd seemed to be really into the show as well. All three bands were well received in my humble opinion. :kickass:

~Brian~