Symphony X to perform in NYC and L.A. in the spring

jem777az

Bozzman
Sep 23, 2007
Peoria, AZ
Symphony X *will return for 2 special shows in what has been 3 years in the waiting
The band will perform for 2 special shows in the Spring

April 22 , 2011 Best Buy Theater - New York City, NY
May 10 , 2011 *The Wiltern - Los Angeles, CA

Tickets are onsale NOW
Special pre show meet and greet VIP tickets are onsale now *as well , and with this you get a preshow meet and greet , a t-shirt and a customized poster made for the show to be signed by the band
and as an ADDED BONUS FOR LOS ANGELES ........... a VIP ticket will also guarantee you a spot in the pit at the Wiltern show

TICKETS ONSALE NOW

Sweet. I'll be there for the New York show, though I deeply resent the change in venue name. Best Buy Theater? How cheesy.

mëtålspëd;9392769 said:
What was renanmed Ann Marie? This isnt Nokia, is it?
Yep. No longer do we have the cool sounding Nokia Theater (hey, it's Finnish!) we have the Best Buy Theater. I was ashamed to have it on my wristband on the subway this morning. BTW, IE was good, but I couldn't really see them. I have NEVER seen such excessive use of the smoke machine than last night. Far worse than any set at PP this year, which had a few overly cloudy sets for sure.

What happened? I thought it was a great show.

Oh, the show was great...once I got there. I missed the first 7 songs because I was waiting in traffic to get in. You think that getting into the area with more than an hour to spare before showtime would be enough to get parked at the very least...