Gamma Ray North American Tour Dates in 2011

jem777az

Bozzman
Sep 23, 2007
Peoria, AZ
Got an email from Enter The Vault this evening:

Gamma Ray will do 5 shows at the start of 2011 in North America. These will be the only dates the band play in North America all year. As a special bonus, the band will offer VIP meet/greet tickets which give the fan entrance to the venue 1 hour before doors and a special meet / greet with Gamma Ray.

Tickets go onsale today through Enterthevault.com TODAY

Dates are below

Jan
28 Grammercy Theater - New York City , NY
29 Cafe Campus - Montreal , QUE
30 Imperial - Quebec City , QUE
Feb
1 Key Club - Los Angeles , CA
3 Reggie's - Chicago , ILL

Who is DRI?

I seriously hope you are joking.....
In case you aren't, DRI are the original (well one of them anyhow) crossover metal bands. And I mean a band that successfully and honestly blended US hardcore and heavy metal (not like the phoney baloney metalcore crap today)

Back in topic........HELL YES!!! Gamma Ray in Chi-Town!! Woo hoo!!! :Smokin:

Usually, US exclusives are reserved for LA and NY (IE - Immortal, Grave Digger, etc).

I seriously hope you are joking.....
In case you aren't, DRI are the original (well one of them anyhow) crossover metal bands. And I mean a band that successfully and honestly blended US hardcore and heavy metal (not like the phoney baloney metalcore crap today)

Back in topic........HELL YES!!! Gamma Ray in Chi-Town!! Woo hoo!!! :Smokin:

Usually, US exclusives are reserved for LA and NY (IE - Immortal, Grave Digger, etc).

Whatever you say Jasonic. I am sorry I don't know everything about every band that ever came out since the beginning of time. But to make you feel at ease, yes I was joking. I just wanted to test your skills and knowledge.

The VIP thing is stupid.

To want to charge extra money (many times double) for a meet and greet section that last 10 minutes and an autographed poster is fucking ridiculous.

I don't know. I think it's laughable to subject yourself to that. Sure, let me pay 60 dollars for a ticket instead of 20 just so I can meet the band before the show. Like these bands are the hardest to meet in the world.

I would guess that Gamma Ray will be one of the remaining bands on the 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise. That takes place January 24-28, 2011. The ship debarks around 8:00am EST on January 28th. Gamma Ray could easily catch a flight to NYC for the show that evening.

i think the VIP is lame... However, I always buy it.. for the early entry since i am short i simply need to be in the front or it sucks. But the meet and greets are a bit silly... especially for the bands that always go to meet their fans anyways. :p

ill be a the chicago show

i think the VIP is lame... However, I always buy it.. for the early entry since i am short i simply need to be in the front or it sucks. But the meet and greets are a bit silly... especially for the bands that always go to meet their fans anyways. :p

ill be a the chicago show

In my opinion the VIP thing is good if its one of your all time favorite bands. Like in the top 3 otherwise yeah its not worth it. But being Gamma Ray is my #2 its a definite that I will be doing the VIP. Bands that tour here all the time and do that are ridiculous.