SymX cancel Florida appearance

OK I can understand that, nothing will always be as planned but keep in mind this is a business, and this can't be done so easily and just say it a day before the gig, I love symphony X they are just the best, but that does not mean that I will take this with a big smile in my face. But are blind guardian and precognition still playing???

Yeah, Blind Guardian is still playing. You guys should go to see them anyway, they put on a hell of a show. You bought the ticket you might as well use it for something :p. And if you're just going for SyX well....maybe you should get to like Blind Guardian too :D.

Besides Im really suprised to see how selfish a lot of you are acting. Its one thing to be dissapointed, its another to be mad at the band. What if its because one of their parents is dying or some other important family issue? Yeah its not fair, but to quote Dennis Leary LIFE IS NOT FAIR. Make the best of it, go see Blind Guardian, and just wait for SyX to come around again. I remember when Dream Theater was supposed to play Turkey but cancelled because of the earthquakes, but they wound up playing again. Thats fucking Turkey too, not a fucking state in the US, you guys are gonna get a chance to see em eventually so chill.