SymX setlist with Halford 2/28 **SPOILERS**

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
I got a call from Glenn as SymX was finishing up & was assured that they kicked much ass..woohoo!!! Don't read any further if you want to be surprised by the setlist at the show with Halford tomorrow!! (This is a different setlist than they'll play as headliners)
SPOILERS BELOW
Okay, ready?
Here goes:

Inferno
Wicked
Sea of Lies
Awakenings
The Grand Design
Egypt
Death of Balance
King of Terrors
Of Sins and Shadows

W00t :)

Wow... that is a fantastic and suprisingly long setlist! I'm sure "Inferno" and "Awakenings" must have been stunning live.

NP: Porcupine Tree - "Cut Ribbon"

Omg...Inferno, Sea of Lies, Awakenings, Death of Balance (Jason's solo is gonna kick ass), and my all time favorite song ever, Of Sins and Shadows. Oh man I can't wait until tonight.

I can tell you that SymX was simply stupendous last night. Standouts were Inferno, Wicked, King of Terrors, Egypt & ah hell, they were ALL great. Cannot wait for the headlining gig; they're going to get nearly 2 hours according to the venue.

They were tremendous. The set list kicked major ass. Everyone was on. Russell in particular, with virtually no room on stage, was giving it his all - amazing vocals and stage presence.

My stand-out song was "Awakenings." So incredibly tight. At the end of the night, I bumped into Michael Romeo backstage, and being Rob Halford's web guy, I was wearing a Halford T-shirt. I told MR that they were TREMENDOUS, and showed him that beneath my Halford shirt, was my SX shirt which I proudly wore during their set. He gave me a big hearty handshake and said "thank you very much."

I heard a lot of complaints though afterwards about the sound system. I stood down below dead center and overall it sounded just fine to me.

:headbang:

And just as I had amazing satisfaction seeing SX, I was blown away by the metal god and his very tight, metal machine.

My two favorite acts on stage - it was special.