Synth's

I know you are looking for a specific sound as you posted, but you can try and check these free vst synhts.

Free VSTs

There's a kick ass synth but I can't remember the name, PRO something I think... As soon as I get home I will check it and give you the name.

the guy who produces TDWP's stuff used to post here, but i'll see if i can get ahold of him and ask him what sort of synth he uses

IMO the FM8 will do most of the stuff i'm hearing with those bands.I noticed a organ like sound on one of them cant remember which but the B4 is a good organ plug in.

the guy who produces TDWP's stuff used to post here, but i'll see if i can get ahold of him and ask him what sort of synth he uses

That would be awesome let me know! Thanks everybody else I'm gonna check out the NI Pro 53 first than see how it is

I know you are looking for a specific sound as you posted, but you can try and check these free vst synhts.

Free VSTs

There's a kick ass synth but I can't remember the name, PRO something I think... As soon as I get home I will check it and give you the name.

Alot of very good free synths on that site. Theres too many to go through, but i can vouch for minimogueVA, and crystal.