t.a.t.u. is kool

lady of bodom said:
No iv never heared anything by them and dont really care to.

so... why you answer?

err.gif

They're just a crap, talentless money making venture. They sell records by kissing on stage and other fake lesbian antics, they cant sing for shit and they have the most un-inventive lyrics ever......and they're butt ugly

lady of bodom said:
No iv never heared anything by them and dont really care to.

have you ever turned on your tv, turned on any radio station or been to any bars, discos, etc. in the last months? if so, then i'm sure that you've heard "All the things she said" by those little russian lesbian one-hit-wonder-bitches. they are good-looking but their music suckz Lars Ulrich's ass. i'd lick their feet but i would never listen to their shitty music, "Not Gonna Get Us" suckz Eminem's azz!

mosh!

Yes. You are correct. I love their one video where Yulia is mock masturbating in the bathtub. Yay!

fact of the day: TATU (or taty as they were then known) were only 15 in the video for All the Things She Said.

Horray for T.A.T.U.!!!!

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Yes. You are correct. I love their one video where Yulia is mock masturbating in the bathtub. Yay!

fact of the day: TATU (or taty as they were then known) were only 15 in the video for All the Things She Said.

Horray for T.A.T.U.!!!!

:Smug:

rolleyes.gif

LuminousAether said:
It's official, you're gay.

There were no "dirty girls" to stay away from, those were the ones to hang out with! And TATU are babes, no doubt about it.
It's good to know you have a sense of humor. :tickled:

None_So_Vile said:
They're just a crap, talentless money making venture. They sell records by kissing on stage and other fake lesbian antics, they cant sing for shit and they have the most un-inventive lyrics ever......and they're butt ugly
Everything in that post except "they cant sing for shit" is true.

OMG! I so love those two 14 year old boys on MM now! They have this stage show where they rub each other up with grease and wrestle and they sing so sexy!! I can't wait for them to turn 16!! Oh but hey, if I saw them now at 14, I'd hit it and pay the consequences later.

Teenage boys with hardly any hair and rubbing each other up are soooo sexy. I am not a kiddie molester!

BTW that was extreme sarcasm. Hopefully you never go out with any woman who has children. Scary that thought.

Stoner Rock Chick said:
OMG! I so love those two 14 year old boys on MM now! They have this stage show where they rub each other up with grease and wrestle and they sing so sexy!! I can't wait for them to turn 16!! Oh but hey, if I saw them now at 14, I'd hit it and pay the consequences later.

Teenage boys with hardly any hair and rubbing each other up are soooo sexy. I am not a kiddie molester!

BTW that was extreme sarcasm. Hopefully you never go out with any woman who has children. Scary that thought.
Is this targeted at me?

If you must know, I bought tatu's CD based solely on hearing them on the radio. I didn't even know about the teenage "lesbian" antics until later or what they looked like (I thought it was one singer doing differant voices at first). I liked the music and vocals. Shoot me.

And I'm not a child "monster", or whatever. I can't stand to be around anyone who can't keep up with me at the bar, let alone those who can't even get into a bar.

Hey you need to stand by your talking then. Up a few posts you point out that they were only 15 and thus underage when they did the lesbian videos. Then earlier you make mention of how sexy they are (or something to that effect). I didn't make this up. But if you really didn't mean to sound like an older guy lusting after teens then I'm sorry. But it sure sounded like it.