T.O.C. - Japanese bonus track "The Purist's Drug"

buzz21

Medicated
May 4, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.mpp.org
I saw this noted on Ms. Anthrope's blog - who has more details? I'm bummed it won't be on the limited edition that I already pre-ordered....will we be able to download it from itunes?

Djöfull;9084185 said:
Why not a german bonus track? They are the devotet Neverheadz.

I reckon it's probably due to the same reason that Japan always tend to get exclusive bonus tracks, CDs cost more over there and so bands have to add something to entice them to spend the money... Well... That's what I've heard.

I reckon it's probably due to the same reason that Japan always tend to get exclusive bonus tracks, CDs cost more over there and so bands have to add something to entice them to spend the money... Well... That's what I've heard.

Close.

It's often cheaper for them to import CDs from abroad so the local distribution demands bonus material as an incentive for the customers to buy from local retailers.

I scoured youtube to try and find it, but no luck - although I did find the Japanese-only bonus track "Omega's Influence" from Jeff's solo record. I think this is one of the best tunes on ZOP - not sure why he relegated it to bonus track status....I like it a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: