T.O.C. - Japanese bonus track "The Purist's Drug"

Finally they recorded Revelation (Mother Earth) and it was on their MySpace for some hours

I feel the same way when I tell people I don't give a damn about Slayer.
haha I'm not huge on Slayer either, but I've learned to really love some of their stuff over the years.

Not so much for Black Sabbath. Started as shit and it still is.

Actually, I love The Rolling Stones a lot because my dad loves them so I grew up on their music, and they are awesome (IMO)
Beg to differ. They are awful musicians.

wow, I really hate that song :lol:

I even hate the beginning of it more- that stupid drum hit and the even more stupid keyboards entering after...
TERRIBLE!
My coworker is sitting next to me and he always goes on and on about that stupid Hammond keyboard the Doors love to use, especially the Light My Fire intro, so it's funny you should mention that :D

And yeah, the Doors, awful shit music.

I feel the same way when I tell people I don't give a damn about Black Sabbath.
Yeah, don't get me started. I mean, I can understand when people say you shouldn't mjnimalize the influence they had on metal, but nobody can tell me to consider them good musicians.

Not so much for Black Sabbath. Started as shit and it still is.
EX-CEPT the stuff with Dio!

I am a little surprised to read Kevin dislikes Black Sabbath.

But on topic, I would like to hear these bonus tracks. Both the ozzy cover and the unreleased nevermore track.

oh yous all a buncha haters. sabbath rules your face, slayer sometimes rules your face, the doors are pretty ok, and aside from paint it black the stones can fuck off. glad i could settle this, cuz ya know who agrees with me? jim fucking morrison thats who.

^This is my opinion as well, with the exception that slayer does not rule my face. Neal has it figured out though.

CrackedKnäckebröd;9273156 said:
If you have it... upload it on youtube :)

Yes - please !!!

I'd rather not pay $30 for the Japanese version just to get one song, especially since I dropped $35 for the deluxe edition and t-shirt package. I don't know why it has to be so difficult to get all the songs from the bands we love....I understand if you want to make some different editions, but at least allow fans to go to Itunes and buy the extras. I don't mind paying a few dollars extra to get a bonus track, but not even having it available is just plain irritating !!!