T-shirts/Merch Thread

Actually we DO HAVE girlies. They will be for sale through our homepage and merchandise stores all over the world within a week or so :p

Ahhh! Nice! I feel better...
But the truth is that most times is hard to find girlies :<

Thank you :D

So after waiting almost two months buying the Immortal shirt from Corpseclothing... drumroll...

It is seriously the most high quality, killer shirt I own. The print is gorgeous, the design slays, and of course, the back says "Forged in Fire, Stronger than Demise"

I think you guys need to make another print with the phrase "Up from the ashes, back from the depths"

Because I think it's cool :lol: :kickass: :headbang:

Allright Pyradudes, it is time for you guys to get some hoodies, preferably zip ups printed. Like yesterday. Any possibility? I'd preorder them, just like the pciture disc (hint hint, nudge nudge)

Hoodie or not, well, don't know... but patches would really be great! :)

I am really bummed out, I had a killer Legend of the Bone Carver shirt that got bleach on it a few days ago :erk:

I can't find the shirts on Nightmare Records site anymore, so all I have is the Immortal shirt now. Guys in the band: Where can I get MB and LOTBC shirts now? Do you guys have any you could ship to me if I pay you direct?

Let me know, I am desperate and need help! :headbang:

I am really bummed out, I had a killer Legend of the Bone Carver shirt that got bleach on it a few days ago :erk:

I can't find the shirts on Nightmare Records site anymore, so all I have is the Immortal shirt now. Guys in the band: Where can I get MB and LOTBC shirts now? Do you guys have any you could ship to me if I pay you direct?

Let me know, I am desperate and need help! :headbang:

Sorry dude, I only have one washed out LOTBC shirt left, that I've worn 40 times. Your best chance is to contact Lance (Nightmare Records). He's got the original pressing files for the shirts, and maybe he could make you a deal ;-)

Hmmm.. Lance said he might have some Bone Carver shirts left somewhere in the basement, but for sure not MB. Do you guys ever plan on doing any reprints of the older shirts or is it just a moving right on sort of gig? I love my Immortal shirt to death don't get me wrong, but it would be awesome to know if i'll ever be able to get a MB shirt at some distant point without a ton of luck!

Thanks!