TAB Thread.

Alex seems to have most of it already mapped out, I'm too much of a perfectionist so it'll take me a while cause I'll want to do absolutely everything and my eyes have been playing up lately.

fuck that! Just pretend you never saw his tab, and finish that TDE solo beotch!

or at least upload what you've got so far :p

Lake_Laiho said:
fuck that! Just pretend you never saw his tab, and finish that TDE solo beotch!

or at least upload what you've got so far :p

Ok ok, here's the TDE solo. It's the version you uploaded without any corrections. I remember you saying it was in the 12 position from the video so the first part makes perfect sense to me. The bit before the tapping section, and the tapping section itself I haven't touched yet. I left the bends alone since they looked ok there, I didn't know whether to shift them to the 14 position or not. That string skipping arpeggio is probably what he played, since it's the same thing as the Sixpounder arpeggios and one he does in the song Children of Bodom.

http://download.yousendit.com/EA9366197CB9A0B7

Thanks man, as I said, I still got to do that tapping part yet, I'm just so damn lazy even though I sit here all day.

^ hehe..i hear that everyday ^^ hope you would try to tab black widow some day :) i suck at tabbing or else i would have done it my self :p

The one on powertab seems really accurate actually, there's probably an exact copy of it on GP by now. I don't know if you've seen the PT one or not. Any part in particular?

Hey guys, does anyone know how to play and tab Sinergy's Razor Blade Salvation? It's an awesome song! The solo is fucking great! True art!

<-Warheart-> said:
The one on powertab seems really accurate actually, there's probably an exact copy of it on GP by now. I don't know if you've seen the PT one or not. Any part in particular?

well i have seen a gp tab of it on mysongbook...but i dident really sound right to me.....
well i can play the first riffs to 00:50 in the song...cant figure out that middel part solo..or the real solo and chours......

<-Warheart-> said:
Ok ok, here's the TDE solo. It's the version you uploaded without any corrections. I remember you saying it was in the 12 position from the video so the first part makes perfect sense to me. The bit before the tapping section, and the tapping section itself I haven't touched yet. I left the bends alone since they looked ok there, I didn't know whether to shift them to the 14 position or not. That string skipping arpeggio is probably what he played, since it's the same thing as the Sixpounder arpeggios and one he does in the song Children of Bodom.

http://download.yousendit.com/EA9366197CB9A0B7
looks good :)

I hear ya on the lazy part, well, I would tab it if I had the spare time that I don't have anymore, please finish it? :cry:

sympathy rules! :lol:

Really? I think I didn't find a tab in mysongbook.com. Anyway, I don't know if it's very difficult, but it's always easier to have the music ready in front of you than spend time trying to find out by yourself.:D I've found the chords throughout the whole song (the easiest part:) ) and some riffs. But I'm too lazy to find the rest... Plus, there's sure no way to get the solo. I'm using a guitar without a whammy bar right now... And of course, it is a fairly difficult solo.

yeahhh, there are two... But as warheart said, there's one in PT format, and it might be better then the others..

@Warheart: Could you upload it?