TAB Thread.

Tnx alot for that black widow tab warheart :)
i guess this is the closest i will get :p sounds better then the mysongbook tab tnx again....

<-Warheart-> said:
I thought this might be a good idea since alot of people ask for tabs of Bodom/Sinergy songs that currently aren't on the internet, or are just wrong.

So here you can upload your versions of licks, solos, riffs etc from anything Bodom or Sinergy related, studio or live versions.
Make requests too.
Check first on www.911tabs.com to see if what you want is there first.

I have a few.

Btw, Thanks to Rock Hydra for uploading the following links to his server for unlimited downloads!

1. Alexi Laiho April 2006 Guitar World (practise licks)
2. Bodom Beach Terror (pretty accurate solo)
3. Passage to the Reaper demonstration #2.
4. Passage to the Reaper (the first harmonized lick Alexi and Roope play
5. Passage to the Reaper (the harmonised chromatic lick Alexi and Roope play)
6. You're Better Off Dead Riff (from a video he did with Guitar World)
7. We're Not Gonna Fall solo (the way Alexi played it for the the April Guitar World)
8. We're Not Gonna Fall solo (the way Alexi plays it on the AYDY album)
9. Living Dead Beat (with both guitar and keyboard solos)
10. Lake Bodom (with correct intro, taken from Jan Young Guitar mag)
11. Hate Me (the band re-recorded this for the single release)
12. Everytime I Die (probably the most accurate tab on the net)
13. Downfall solo (perfect except bar 5)
14. Downfall live at Tuska 2003 (the rhythm parts are pretty close to what Alexi played)
15. Children of Bodom (first riff is how Alexi played it live at Tuska 2003)

Right-click and choose "Save Target As".

So please join in, if you have any transcriptions, share them. :)

NOTE: Not all of these were transcribed by myself.

does anyone have any of these Guitar world lessons they could upload ??

<-Warheart-> said:
I think there's been a mix up here.

NikolasK88 I believe asked about Razor Blade Salvation by Sinergy, then Alex replyed to one of my posts about Black Widow, so NikolasK88 thought Lake_Laiho was talking about that lol.

Nik - I'll give it a shot.
LL - I'll try my best to finish TDE tonight.
And here's the Black Widow powertab:

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3F09PDXF4ZMYO2WY48WB5BXULP
Haha yeah

Did you finish it? :p

Rock Hydra said:

Cool, I'll add those to the list.

EDIT: Done.
Lake_Laiho said:
Haha yeah

Did you finish it? :p

Damn man I tried, I got the first bar and a half of the tapping bit done to how I think it is obviously, after that, I couldn't hear a thing.

Here's what I have, I'm not really happy with it since it's not complete. :(

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16HFASYN3U27H2S8VVKQK7M54V

<-Warheart-> said:
Cool, I'll add those to the list.

EDIT: Done.

Damn man I tried, I got the first bar and a half of the tapping bit done to how I think it is obviously, after that, I couldn't hear a thing.

Here's what I have, I'm not really happy with it since it's not complete. :(

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16HFASYN3U27H2S8VVKQK7M54V

I was wondering, have you tried the Mystery of One Spirit solo? I've sorta got the first part, but I don't think I have the right time and stuff, seems like it's off a beat or so, but I can't figure it out.

Rock Hydra said:
I was wondering, have you tried the Mystery of One Spirit solo? I've sorta got the first part, but I don't think I have the right time and stuff, seems like it's off a beat or so, but I can't figure it out.

Ah no, I never got round to it. I tryed starting from the beginning and doing the whole thing but I got discouraged after a few minutes. I don't even think I have it anymore because I have to delete stuff off my pc often cause it only has s 4gig harddrive.

<-Warheart-> said:
Ah no, I never got round to it. I tryed starting from the beginning and doing the whole thing but I got discouraged after a few minutes. I don't even think I have it anymore because I have to delete stuff off my pc often cause it only has s 4gig harddrive.

Sheesh....I saw like 1995 flash before me eyes when I read that.

lol I know I know, it sucks bad. I'm getting a new pc with a 320G one though so I'm going to be a happy motherfucker.