TAB Thread.

alex1 said:
yeah i need a practice book thats for sure :) and i dont really know what to play with the metronome or how to play :erk:
a good book is Troy Stetina's (not sure of last name): Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar. its a great book with plenty of exercises, and metronomes are somewhat easy to use, its hard to explain in writing, especially because there are so many types of metronomes, just look it up online or ask somebody about it:)

xshadowsoulsx said:
a good book is Troy Stetina's (not sure of last name): Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar. its a great book with plenty of exercises, and metronomes are somewhat easy to use, its hard to explain in writing, especially because there are so many types of metronomes, just look it up online or ask somebody about it:)

ah!! tnx man...

Well I did say my TDE tab would be ready but I'm extremely lazy, who know's if I'll even finish it...dun dun DUN!

<-Warheart-> said:
Have you checked mysongbook.com already, there's a tab of it on there, not sure how correct it is though, note wise or position wise.
To upload a tab, go to www.yousendit.com, find your file, and press send, don't worry about filling in the other spaces. When it's done (a few seconds) it'll give you a link like you can see scattered in this thread, just copy and paste that into here.

I cant find it on mysongbook.com... anyone wanna tab it or upload one if it is one out there?

edit: the song is "Sinergy - Return to the fourth world"

<-Warheart-> said:
Well I did say my TDE tab would be ready but I'm extremely lazy, who know's if I'll even finish it...dun dun DUN!

Bastard :p

ymze said:
I cant find it on mysongbook.com... anyone wanna tab it or upload one if it is one out there?

edit: the song is "Sinergy - Return to the fourth world"

I don't think anyone has tabbed that one yet.

I might give it a go :)

lol I've never even heard that song.
And it's in GP5, most people here have 4, you could change the format if anyone wants in the program.

So you're saying that Sinergy have 2 different songs, called Return to the Fourth World, and Passage to the Fourth world...

Rock Hydra said:
Wow, that's sweet. I'll have to give 'em both a listen.

you should.. I really like the intro on "return to the fourth world", i tried tabbing it, but i really suck at tabbing ;p so if someone else could try to tab it, it would be really nice =)