TAB Thread.

<-Warheart-> said:
There we go. You gonna get any more up?

Anymore original content gets posted here by yousendit or any other method, I'll try my best to get it before it expires and host it myself.

I don't have any other stuff from here because it's already expired.

Cool, thanks.

lol those links are actually different to the previous ones, you doubled the site url so I had find the source and copy and paste all different parts of the link together for them to work, too me a while but it was worth it :) thanks again.

<-Warheart-> said:
Cool, thanks.

lol those links are actually different to the previous ones, you doubled the site url so I had find the source and copy and paste all different parts of the link together for them to work, too me a while but it was worth it :) thanks again.

Ah, I didn't set my ftp program correctly to copy http locations, I guess I'll fix that tonight.

i know this is not the thread for it but what the hell :) someone that knows where i can get a Jackson RR with 24 frets...i dont want the alexi sig..tnx

<-Warheart-> said:
Oh right, that looks pretty good but I'll give it a shot anyway.
K sweet :D

*edit* Heres the solo with drum beat
d.aspx

wanna do it like that or start from scratch?

xshadowsoulsx said:
i didnt think those were rare at all, ive seen em a couple of times, but its not a very good guitar IMO

No I didn't mean the cheap things, I meant the 24 fret Jackson RR's, like Laiho's Wildchild guitar, which was custom built.

alexi1 said:
custom built..wouldnt that cost me alot of cash?

Yes.

Lake_Laiho said:
*edit* Heres the solo with drum beat http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...T0ZWHCB6BQPML4

wanna do it like that or start from scratch?

I'll probably take a tab and alter it if nessessary. If I hear more/less notes, then I'll adjust the rhythms too.

<-Warheart-> said:
No I didn't mean the cheap things, I meant the 24 fret Jackson RR's, like Laiho's Wildchild guitar, which was custom built.

Yes.

I'll probably take a tab and alter it if nessessary. If I hear more/less notes, then I'll adjust the rhythms too.

oh bummer =/ well if im gonna buy a Jackson it would probably be a RX10D Rhoads...kinda like it :) even doe its not 24 frets...

<-Warheart-> said:
oh i see, hahaha, if you meant the cheap ass things i was gonna call you crazy :p

lol yeah, they're everywhere. Half of them don't have floating bridges either.
I want my next guitar to have 24 frets, original Floyd Rose and an easy access neck. The guitar I have now has the old type of neck joint so I can hardly reach the 24th fret.

e-22p19-------19--
b-------20--20----
g---------19------

Even that is hard to reach with the joint it has. :(

can anyone tab out Shadows fall - This Is My own, ive looked everywhere for it. and i cant seem to tab it myself... so please someone tab it. i know it aint CoB, but still. I only need the ending from 3:16 To the end. please and thanks ;)

<-Warheart-> said:
kk sweet, I was also thinking we could do the same with Deadnight Warrior?

All tabs for it seem decent, but their not that accurate

<-Warheart-> said:
lol yeah, they're everywhere. Half of them don't have floating bridges either.
I want my next guitar to have 24 frets, original Floyd Rose and an easy access neck. The guitar I have now has the old type of neck joint so I can hardly reach the 24th fret.

e-22p19-------19--
b-------20--20----
g---------19------

Even that is hard to reach with the joint it has. :(
Wow that sucks :erk: