TAB Thread.

It's a great thread. :D Definitely went further than I ever thought it would.

The white stripes is a good idea yeah. I suggested Linkin Park because it's all pretty much just powerchords. There might be bands that use alot of full open chords with unusual voicings and whatnot which would be hard to get perfect so try and find something that really is simple.

Its an amazing thread. Now-a-days its pretty much the one of the only thread ill post in here in the COB forum.

I searched this thread, site, and the rest of the internet and I can't find a tab for "Latomeri" (The original version OR the cover version) anywhere. Anyone here happen to have one, or the ability to tab it out?

I've just done a bit now.

It's only up to the 1st chorus but it's the basis of the song so I'm sure you can work the rest out or something. Maybe I'll finish it one day when I'm in a better mood and it's not 7:17am.

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

I don't even know how accurate it is but it sounds ok to me.

Sounds good! :kickass:

I'm not sure about one of the keyboard parts (bar 72-87?) but the guitars sound very good as usual.

Thanks alot! :D

Yeah, that part is wrong. I was too lazy to figure out those keyboard parts. Same goes for the Ale's guitar part in the end of the song but that's just some random whammy/fretboard wanking anyway so I thought it's alright. :)

Yup, sounds alot better! :)

Didn't even remember the intro lead fingerings until just now when I looked at the tab (It can be seen, for example in the Tuska 2003 clip, right?). Good job! :kickass:

Actually, Tuska is really bad and live in Rockberry 2005 is too. I think I watched live in 1999 or something like that to see where his hand was on the neck. I'm not going to watch some retard on youtube play it, that's for sure!! :lol:

Actually, Tuska is really bad and live in Rockberry 2005 is too. I think I watched live in 1999 or something like that to see where his hand was on the neck. I'm not going to watch some retard on youtube play it, that's for sure!! :lol:

Hahah, got that right! :D

Where the hell do you people get these bootleg videos?
I've been looking all over the place and haven't found shit. :(