TAB Thread.

yeah, i am using the tip of the pick. and i have practiced this at 16th notes at 94 bmp. and i can do it just fine at that speed. and i naturally accent the first note of every group of four without even thinking about it.
but the thing is i can play this sequence in 32nd notes at 94 bpm just fine

D---3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-3-3-3-3---------------------
A---------------------------------------------------------------3-3-3-3-------
E------------------------------------

but i think maybe i'm having trouble with the other sequence cuz the note groups are shorter and it involves changing strings more often...oh well, i guess it's just gonna take more practice...

┼Victim of the Night┼;5690681 said:
Please, do.... That's a fantastic song, excellent choice.

(and I think this deserves a pos rep!!! :) )

OMG yes it is. I guess I'm going to have to practice some fingerpicking. :)

(thanks for the rep :oops: *reps back*)

And seven nation army and bad to the bone being the only easy ones a beginner actually could try to play.

Stairway To Heaven, Seven Nation Army, Nothing Else Matters, Master Of Puppets, Bad To The Bone, hoooo the Begining Guitar's cliche :lol:
I love "Nothing else matters", "Stairway to Heaven" (my cousin and his friends often play it, and I love when they do it) and "Master of Puppets" but I don't like "Seven Nation Army"...

I like so much a song like "Highway star" by Deep Purple... I'm not a guitarplayer, so I don't know which difficulties there could be in this song, but I like it a lot.

Stairway to Heaven is fun and easy to play. I learnt the entire thing from a Total Guitar mag when I'd been playing about a year and a half I think.

Do you think "Highway star" is easy to learn too? It's one of my fav songs... :)

Has anyone here ever tried to play it? What do you think about it? I don't play guitar, yes, but I've always thought that this song isn't easy to play...