TAB Thread.

Hey War,
It has been a while since I asked for something in this thread, but do you think you can explain to me, or do a quick tab of the chords to the intro to Ensiferum's album Ensiferum? :)

Hey War,
It has been a while since I asked for something in this thread, but do you think you can explain to me, or do a quick tab of the chords to the intro to Ensiferum's album Ensiferum? :)

i listened to it right now cuz i happen to have that album and this is what i think it is, just one of the gutiars anyway and only the very beginning

E------13--13--13--13----12--12--12--12-----10--10--10--10------8--8---8---8-----------
B----15--15--15--15----13--13--13--13-----12--12--12--12------10-10-10--10------------------
G-------------------------------------------------------------
D-------------------------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------
E------------------------------------------------------------

and it repeats for a while

Nice, it sounds right, but for some reason I think it is chords. Maybe it is just triple layered guitars or something.

Hey War,

Well I have a new policy. I don't tab anything anyone asks me to until they provide a tab which shows me that they've actually attemped to do it themselves instead of liking a song, being a lazy fuck and popping the question to me or Epi without even trying.

Fortunately for you, I was in a good mood so I tabbed what I could be bothered to do. ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8yes1w

Well I have a new policy. I don't tab anything anyone asks me to until they provide a tab which shows me that they've actually attemped to do it themselves instead of liking a song, being a lazy fuck and popping the question to me or Epi without even trying.

I like that policy and I'll be sticking to it too. :)

I like your new policy Mitch, it makes people try and gives more experience with transcribing :headbang:

Yep. Saves me slaving away for everyone else when I have better things to do, too. :)

But then again, who knows if they actually try. But if they don't, then I won't.

In Your Face solo anybody?

Have you checked the tab sites that I listed in the first post?

haha alright War, I will be a good boy and actually transcribe it myself from now on. btw, thanks again.

I didn't mean to sound harsh but there alot of people that just post once, something like:

"i want A tab of layk b0dum"

And there's no please, no thanks, no manners at all and these people just expect whoever to tab it all out for them. Do they try? Fuck no.

I'd like people to give it a shot themselves first before asking for help. It's not really asking for help if you haven't tried first, it's just being lazy.

:kickass:

(Btw, when I say you, I don't mean you personally. I just mean anyone in general)

I wouldn't really see it like that, it's just one thread. I don't let it go to my head like some people I've seen online.

But it's nice seeing this thread always on the first page though 'cause it's cool reading it and listening to how other people tab the stuff that I listen to.

^ yeah then when you get famous some day, all of us on the bodom forum can be like, hey, i know that guy. i used to talk to him all the time. haha.

yeah great :)

here is my first request for a tab of the song "the evil that warmen do" .
I've got to say that I havent got this song on my pc, so i tried to transcribe the melody from the live performance. would be nice if s.o. can correct my file :kickass: .
the evil that warmen do melody