TAB Thread.

oh i forgot... what about a cob live category at the first page?

I do have alot of solos on the soundclick page but I usually leave alot of some because I can't play them PERFECT. I'm a total perfectionist and if it's not note-for-note or doesn't sound right, I won't let anyone hear it.

I'm still working on my technique so maybe in a few years.

I might re-edit the first post with a live section yeah, I think there's enough stuff there for one. Maybe a "covers" one too.

hey i was wondering if anyone is up for tabbing born unto fire and passion by sinergy, thats a good instrumental

I find it a good instrumental too, yeah... well, it makes me thoughtful and a bit "sad" (it's not the right words but whatever) when I listen to it, but that's my usual mood so I don't care that much.
Anyway, again, it's a very nice instrumental in my opinion too... as like as Sinergy's other instrumental "Remembrance".

Epi did you ever make a tab of your Hellion Solo on youtube?
i m searching for the 100% Exactly one like how your playing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yyrakmc1pE

(i had one from the first tab) but its not like how its playd over here

It's a mix of both versions, the studio version and the version that he plays on the Finnish documentary. Both tabs are in the first post...

┼Victim of the Night┼;6028993 said:
I find it a good instrumental too, yeah... well, it makes me thoughtful and a bit "sad" (it's not the right words but whatever) when I listen to it, but that's my usual mood so I don't care that much.
Anyway, again, it's a very nice instrumental in my opinion too... as like as Sinergy's other instrumental "Remembrance".

pulsation is better than them both though imo :lol: