TAB Thread.

Well I don't KNOW if it's in Drop C but I'd imagine it was. It does seem to revolve around a D alot but that's not enough proof for me. I'd sure it might be in D standard but I'd want to know for sure from Alexi saying it himself but I suppose you might as well just leave it then.

The harmonies I meant are in bars 26-28, 34-36. I don't know if that's what he plays but they sound really bad to me.

Also, bars 188-189 on your old tab sound perfect whereas the new one is definitely wrong.

I'm not sure about the chorus either but I don't know the song well enough to tell.

I don't wanna sound like a dick but we might as well try and eliminate as many flaws as possible eh? :)

come on, warheart... im definitely sure the song is in d - maybe you ask zarok from sob? ;) and well... im not sure with last tones in bar 26 and 34...those two notes suck.ok, and the notes in 188-189 are defi. correct but i have to add, that all notes are in p.m. except the first in both bars - sorry for that. anyway - where is the difference between bars 188-189 in my old tab and my new one?!? i didnt changed anything ;) i tabbed the song with my headphones and switched the channel from left to right to make a nearly perfect tab, so we have a tab with two bars (26,34) with 'maybe' 2 wrong notes and nobody is able to correct them?!? god...

I don't wanna sound like a dick but we might as well try and eliminate as many flaws as possible eh? :)

...then you have to delete my first one cause 70% is bullshit :)

I dont know if anybody has heard/likes the new Ensiferum album Victory Songs, but I've been kinda working on a tab from it, Blood Is the Price of Glory, if anybody wants to help, let me know and I'll upload it :D

Alexi DID say that all the songs were in Drop C, but I tried playing it in Drop C, and it's substantially harder.

are you really sure that he said this? i know that some c notes are in the bassline but their is no dropped c in the two guitar line... and as you said..playing it in dropped c...^^ the makes no sense.

Well whatever, I'll add the new one just because it's better than the old one. I'm not really that motivated about correcting that song so all responsibility belongs to you. :)

Yeah, that'd be cool to see. Unless it's just the one from powertabs.net.

Another 1st post update

Stuff that's gone in:

alexi laiho total guitar lessons
black widow outro
knuckleduster solo
updated mask of sanity
snbn from cry
you're better off dead
updated next in line
updated passage to the reaper
kylahullut spurgu solo
sinergy suicide by my side solo
sinergy wake up in hell
sinergy written in stone
warmen accept the fact
warmen unknown soldier
warmen beyond abilities

Also, give it up for our brand new sections for our WARMEN and SINERGY tabs.

Thanks people, this thread turned out better than I ever expected. :kickass:

hey warheart, ive listened to some of your soundklick songs... good work on each song, but why won't you try some solos? you always play the rythm guitar in most songs, but i think youre good enough to try it...