TAB Thread.

Oh that, you mean the descending triplet thing they both do in harmony?

You really confused me at first because I didn't read it properly. Instead of "I think that Alu plays the lick before the sequence in bold", I thought you meant the lick he plays where the bolded lick is that you tabbed.

I tabbed this before for someone else who asked for it so here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lx0v6t

I said that at first but then I realized that I didn't meant to say that (And edited the post). And yeah, that's what I was talking about, thanks. :p

Btw, I need backing tracks from the following songs: Are You Dead Yet?; Living Dead Beat; Needled 24/7; Silent Night, Bodom Night and Sixpounder. If u don't want to upload them all, upload the one's u can. :) Thanks, once again.

I said that at first but then I realized that I didn't meant to say that (And edited the post). And yeah, that's what I was talking about, thanks. :p

Btw, I need backing tracks from the following songs: Are You Dead Yet?; Living Dead Beat; Needled 24/7; Silent Night, Bodom Night and Sixpounder. If u don't want to upload them all, upload the one's u can. :) Thanks, once again.

I'm uploading the following BT's for you: "Are You Dead Yet?", "Living Dead Beat" and "Silent Night, Bodom Night". These are made by me and I just noticed that the keyboards have some errors but I think these are still much better than the ones on guitarbt.com. :)

Edit: Here's the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4spkno

I compressed the files with WinRAR btw.

I'm uploading the following BT's for you: "Are You Dead Yet?", "Living Dead Beat" and "Silent Night, Bodom Night". These are made by me and I just noticed that the keyboards have some errors but I think these are still much better than the ones on guitarbt.com. :)

Thanks Epi ;)

Hu... So fast :p Thanks, thanks.

Thanks Epi ;)

No problem dude! :p

I have the BT's for those two other songs too but they're pretty old and the quality sucks balls.

I try to do another version of that "Needled 24/7" BT and if I get it to sound right I'll upload it too (unless Mitch has already done a version of it? :D).

No problem dude! :p

I have the BT's for those two other songs too but they're pretty old and the quality sucks balls.

I try to do another version of that "Needled 24/7" BT and if I get it to sound right I'll upload it too (unless Mitch has already done a version of it? :D).

Ok, ok. :)

You can do them all if you want Epi, the guitarbt ones suck. There's some good ones on that site but all the CoB one's are terrible. I'll check 'em out and upload the other versions soon so Sara can compare.

You can do them all if you want Epi, the guitarbt ones suck. There's some good ones on that site but all the CoB one's are terrible. I'll check 'em out and upload the other versions soon so Sara can compare.

Alright then. I've made BT's from almost every CoB song and most of them are pretty much correct but now I can't be bothered to tab those keyboard solos in "Needled 24/7". :D

Ah right thanks. It seems that I actually was already using that and I just tried all out the different settings you can have it on and it sounds pretty cool, I guess I just skipped that part when I was looking for one. Thanks. :D

my new version of warheart solo (bars 18-25) tell me what you think... http://www.sendspace.com/file/spu4bw

... and could it be that bar 20-21 from aydy goes sth like this... (in cry i think he plays this)

p.m. p.m.
---------------------------------------------------
--------------------3------------5-----------3-----
--------7-----------3------------5-----------3--5--
--------5-----3--5-----5--3--5-----5--3--5-----5--
--0--0-----0---------------------------------------

and warheart... when you have time, plz change my nil tab with the correct one...^^

I think he plays like this

--------------------3------------5-----------3-----
--------7-----------3------------3-----------3--5--
--------5-----3--5-----5--3--5-----5--3--5-----5--
--0--0-----0---------------------------------------