TAB Thread.

That was a bit better. I noticed you added a keyboard bit that sounded really good but the guitars still aren't 100%.

Humm Try out my Version :p this is Probortly the Best there is ...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1avg1
(Children Of Bodom Trashed Lost and Strungout GP file
you can see how Alexi Plays it in the tab the same as in the Trashed Lost and Strungout Video Clip

I've had the same version of that tab in my computer for like two years. I got it from mysongbook.com. :err:

Anyway, I've been tabbing the PttR Dem. II today and here's what I've done so far:

Children Of Bodom - Passage to the Reaper - Demonstration #2.gp4

lol Epi it was yours i was a little confused but i had changed a few things :p first i look at the Trashed lost and Strungout video clip than i saw that alexi playd the Lead thing and so i copy'd the lead thing that was on Roope's guitar line to alexi and the Rythm from alexi to roope and the solo to alexi and that kind of stuff

BTW Cool Passage of the Reaper Tab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no, that's not tabbed by me lol. :D

I've tabbed TL&S but it's full of mistakes (it's a very old tab) and it's unfinished so I've never uploaded it anywhere. :)

well in real Alexi Plays the Rythm and Solo's
and the most tabs is that alexi Plays the Lead and solo's

ive Corrected this tab with a live Video
so it must be a good one !

A question: The lick that Alexi plays (At live shows) in the beginning of "SN, BN" is from the song or is it one that he made up? There's one very similar to the one I'm referring to in the music (Probably is the same). I'm not sure if I was clear enough...

Btw, I tried to download the backing tracks (From guitarbt.com, because I can't find them anywhere else) but the download is too slow, it takes an hour to download a single file... And I don't know what is the problem. I've been using midi files because I can't download the backing tracks.

Thanks in advance.

A question: The lick that Alexi plays (At live shows) in the beginning of "SN, BN" is from the song or is it one that he made up? There's one very similar to the one I'm referring to in the music (Probably is the same). I'm not sure if I was clear enough...

Btw, I tried to download the backing tracks (From guitarbt.com, because I can't find them anywhere else) but the download is too slow, it takes an hour to download a single file... And I don't know what is the problem. I've been using midi files because I can't download the backing tracks.

Thanks in advance.

What lick in SNBN? What time of what gig?

And if you say which backing tracks you'd like the most, I can upload some. I have them all.

What lick in SNBN? What time of what gig?

And if you say which backing tracks you'd like the most, I can upload some. I have them all.

Lol, thanks, I'll tell u which backing track I need later... :)

He's been playing that lick in many gigs, I have a gig from 2001 when he's already playing the beginning of song that way... Well, he plays it in the show in Stockholm (00:20), for example.

In album version, he plays it like this (I mean, this is how I play it, I think that I've downloaded the tab of this song from here...):

[FONT="Arial]|--------------------------|------------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|
|--------------------------|------------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|
|--------------------------|------------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------|
|-777-777-777-777-|-777------10---9---|-10---7---9-----------|-7---------------------|
|--------------------------|------7----------------|---------------10-------|-----------------------|

|--------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
|--------------------------|----------------7------|--10---8---7----------|---9-------------------|
|--------------------------|------------9----------|-------------------------|------------------------|
|--------------------------|--------9--------------|-------------------------|------------------------|
|-777-777-777-777-|-777-----------------|-------------------------|------------------------|
|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------|------------------------|

|-3--0--0--0--0--0--5--0--0--0--0--0|-7--0--0--0--0--0--------------|--------------------------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|----------------------7---10-----|--8-----------7----------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|---------9---------7-----|--9---------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|--------------------------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|--------------------------|-------------------------|

|-3--0--0--0--0--0--5--0--0--0--0--0|-7--0--0--0--0--0---------------|-------------------10----|--10------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------7---10-----|--8-----------7----------|------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|------------------------------------|----------9--------------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|------------------------------------|--------------------------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|------------------------------------|--------------------------|-------------------------|

|-3--0--0--0--0--0--5--0--0--0--0--0|-7--0--0--0--0--0--------------|--------------------------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|----------------------7---10-----|--8-----------7----------|-------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|---------9---------7-----|--9---------------------|

|-3--0--0--0--0--0--5--0--0--0--0--0|-7--0--0--0--0--0--------------|---------------------15---|--12------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|----------------------7---10-----|--8------------------------|-----------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|---------9---11-----------|-----------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|----------------------------|-----------------------|
|--------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|----------------------------|-----------------------|
[/FONT]

I think that AlLu plays the lick before the sequence in bold.

(Sorry for taking so long to reply) ;)

Oh that, you mean the descending triplet thing they both do in harmony?

You really confused me at first because I didn't read it properly. Instead of "I think that Alu plays the lick before the sequence in bold", I thought you meant the lick he plays where the bolded lick is that you tabbed.

I tabbed this before for someone else who asked for it so here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lx0v6t

I know but I did this tab different. Maybe it was before I realised that but I'm not changing it because I'm too lazy. :)

I mentioned it because alot of the tabs on the net are wrong because of that. Tabbers always put lead lines to Alexi and leave all the powerchords for the rhythm guitar. Alexi actually plays a lot of the powerchords during the choruses or verses.