TAB Thread.

@ben_johnson: This is some great playing:kickass:

@warheart: I agree about alexis' solo in this battle. I'm an old fan of his playing (and his unique style), but I become more and more aware of the fact, that he definitely lost his extreme abilities. I'm not a fanboy, but this is so fucking sad.

Try this, Epi. If that doesn't work, I think I'll probably be posting a video on youtube at some point.

Well, that's not working either but it doesn't matter because Mitch sent me the clip on MSN and I got to say it sounded pretty damn awesome! :kickass:

I didn't know you played keyboards. So you do play both, guitar and keyboards, right? :)

any one knows at witch page Trashed lost and strungout.gp is posted? or any one have one?

I tabbed one out from Young Guitar ages ago but I guess I deleted it because I can't find it. Although the ones on the net aren't that much different tbh.

And lol at that fuckin' dumbass starting that thread for the LDB tabs. :lol:

very nice tab Warheat, unfortunately i can't view/listen to Ben's playing either - that page doesn't load >_<

Although i think beyond abilities > accept the fact :p

Epi - you tabbed that whole thing in a day? :O

very nice tab Warheat, unfortunately i can't view/listen to Ben's playing either - that page doesn't load >_<

Although i think beyond abilities > accept the fact :p

Epi - you tabbed that whole thing in a day? :O

You mean the "Unknown Soldier" tab? If so, yes. :) Actually it took a little less than a day so there's probably mistakes. Atleast in guitar fingerings.

hmm ok then I think it may be little above your level, try practising some easy sweep patterns first until you've mastered the right technique.

y are there always people asking about the SNBN sweep part?? it's not that fucking hard. just play super slow...

Because it's a cool sounding sweep part and probably one of everyone's first CoB songs they hear and instantly want to learn it...so they get the tabs...and learn it in 5 mins...and play it as fast as Alexi....but sloppy as fuck...and then complain that they can't do it.

Bam, instead wrecked technique.

i forget who it was that posted it but someone posted a tab a while ago somewhere from paul gilberts guitar from mars 4 seasons thing and i was wondering if anyone had a tab of all the classical licks he does in that? it would be greatly appreciated if soomeone could post that.