TAB Thread.

Yes I now that you have to practise as much as possible, but i thought that I maybe did some mistakes playing these sweeping parts, so I wanted your advice, nothing else^^

Yes I now that you have to practise as much as possible, but i thought that I maybe did some mistakes playing these sweeping parts, so I wanted your advice, nothing else^^

Well to be honest, there's nothing you can do to make it easier except just play it over and over a billion times. :)

Picking WAY too hard?:err: I've never broken a string from a non-whammy related activity.

Strings get old and weak from use, there's probably nothing wrong with his technique.

It's when you start breaking picks that you need to worry.

I just found an unfinished tab of Trashed lost and strungout on my pc. Providing I find the time I should be able to finish it and upload this week.

Can some one tell me how and what alexi Plays in this song at 1:52 to 1:55
you Heard a Weard sound but its Fery cool :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwLD7ymNwI this song

thanks

That's a whammy bar flutter.

You can do that either by pushing the bar down and quickly releasing it or (like Alexi does in that vid) putting the bar behind the bridge and slightly hit it.

Just try it out and I'm sure you'll be able to get the right tone.

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA That Guy Sucks and is he is dead in his head
Rofl :p

Thanks For the Information EPI And WARHEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm posting this here first because all the guys ( and girls? ) who post in this thread are really cool, and won't flame the hell out of me for bringing it up. Would I get flamed to hell if I created a Bodom lyric discussion thread where you could post what you think alexi is saying as a means to figure out the right lyrics? Becuase I have been figuring out a lot of the words in the songs but I really have no one to discuss it with. Sorry this is off-topic and not about tabs. Hope you guys don't mind. :headbang:

Look at this shit, some guy selling powertab files of CoB songs...SELLING!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Children-Of-Bod...0QQihZ016QQcategoryZ38104QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Starting bid = $8.99. Is he taking the piss?

Wtf!? He's a real genious. :D

Thanks For the Information EPI And WARHEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem dude!

A few tabs from me again:

Children Of Bodom - Knuckleduster (solo).gp4

Kylähullut - Spurgu (solo).gp4

Children Of Bodom - You're Better Off Dead.gp4

Nice tabs. :D I'll have to updatez the first post soon. :kickass:

Hey I'm posting this here first because all the guys ( and girls? ) who post in this thread are really cool, and won't flame the hell out of me for bringing it up. Would I get flamed to hell if I created a Bodom lyric discussion thread where you could post what you think alexi is saying as a means to figure out the right lyrics? Becuase I have been figuring out a lot of the words in the songs but I really have no one to discuss it with. Sorry this is off-topic and not about tabs. Hope you guys don't mind. :headbang:

It's a cool idea but it might not go down too well since most people here are a bunch of cocks (this forum) and alot of people don't like or care specifically about CoB's lyrics and it'll probably just give them a chance to talk shit about him and how he sucks or something. But seriously, if it's what you want to do, then I'd do it! I mean, compare your one on-topic thread with the amount of worthless crap that's here most of the time and you'll see that it might actually turn out ok. I'm sure it'll be fine. I also have some lyrics corrections I'd like to share and I know crawler64 has transcribed the lyrics for The Nail too.

It's not bad but it's not perfect. It's actually hard to find a decent TL&S tab on the net, all of them have something that sounds dodgy.

Yeah definitely. The heavy palm muting doesn't help either.

I'll have to copy out the Young Guitar version again sometime and see what everyone thinks of that.