TAB Thread.

Arcane-Bodom said:
my new version of warheart solo (bars 18-25) tell me what you think...
Was that supposed to be your own version?

Arcane-Bodom said:
... and could it be that bar 20-21 from aydy goes sth like this... (in cry i think he plays this)

p.m. p.m.
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
--------------------3------------5-----------3-----
--------7-----------3------------5-----------3--5--
--------5-----3--5-----5--3--5-----5--3--5-----5--
--0--0-----0---------------------------------------

It's probably played that way yeah. He plays the 5th fret in the middle like that in the intro "main" riff too but GW tabbed it wrong.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/26r8cl

Arcane-Bodom said:
and warheart... when you have time, plz change my nil tab with the correct one...^^

Sure. If you upload it, I'll get it done. I'm not sure which one I have so just make sure incase I upload the wrong one.

Yeah probably. This is probably the most accurate tab of this song but I can't work powertab as well as Guitar Pro so the first solo is a bit ghey. I left bar 58-61 but I tried sorting out bars 62-63 but I dno how all that bend shit works on ptb so I took the bends off 'cause it fucked up the pich of the high E string. :mad:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kn0rqb

You might wanna change the tuning to CGCFAD and correct all the low string notes and correct a few of the harmonies during the verse before I stick it in the first post. It doesn't sound 100% and I aim to host the more correct CoB tabs here so we gotta make sure they're as good as possible.

mmh... drop c?!? why? next in line is the only song in standard d on aydy... so i dont know which parts you mean... and i think the song is nearly 100 accurate except some solo parts so i really dont know which parts are wrong...plz show me the bars you mean or mabe you could make it more accuarte?!? sorry, but i cant.

Well I don't KNOW if it's in Drop C but I'd imagine it was. It does seem to revolve around a D alot but that's not enough proof for me. I'd sure it might be in D standard but I'd want to know for sure from Alexi saying it himself but I suppose you might as well just leave it then.

The harmonies I meant are in bars 26-28, 34-36. I don't know if that's what he plays but they sound really bad to me.

Also, bars 188-189 on your old tab sound perfect whereas the new one is definitely wrong.

I'm not sure about the chorus either but I don't know the song well enough to tell.

I don't wanna sound like a dick but we might as well try and eliminate as many flaws as possible eh? :)