TAB Thread.

Still, it's common sense to read the first post of a thread because shooting to the last page though isn't it. ;)

(At least, it's common sense to me...)

Hello:wave:

what do you think of the Taste of my Scythe gp tab?

So few tabs for such a great song!

I thought the tabs were pretty good but I just had another listen and they sound pretty shit. I could re-do certain parts but I don't know if I have the time or energy to do full songs anymore.

It is a great song though.

NP: Children of Decadence.

hi im new in this forum...
mmm any tabs for Clash of the booze brothers?
will be amazing have this tab
Bye and thanx...

hi im new in this forum...
mmm any tabs for Clash of the booze brothers?
will be amazing have this tab
Bye and thanx...

Look in the first post. There's a whole section dedicated to Alexi's solo style. The Clash of the Booze Brothers is just a "improv" thing in Dmin that uses all the licks in those tabs.

Then study his solos in all the other COB songs. It's what I had to do to understand Alexi's and Paul Gilbert's style.

I remember a while back someone posted some Imperanon tabs made by Aleksi himself. I would really appreciate if someone could repost them, particularly Shadowsouls. Thanks!

Here the Tabs from aleksi shivonen, but you gotta know those aren't 100 % too.
Aleksi said that some stuff had to be changed while the recording session of Sold. However those tabs are the most accurate ones in the net. HAVE PHUUUUN !!

Sold
Shadowsouls
Blade

p.s. thanks for "releasing" those tabs aleksi (if you ever read this... :p)

Has anyone requested Sinergy - Swarmed yet? I love the leads on this
God I wish I could sit down and transcribe shit by ear, is piano training only way to achieve this?