TAB Thread.

I just want to say thanks for the tabs on the first page especially the documantaire solo. I visit this site every day just to learn the tabs here, they're so perfect. Anyways this is my favorite site, i hope it never gets deleted. Much love

Im working on the Downright Dominate Tab from Annihilator - if someone cares - where Alexi plays two great solos. Im almost ready with the second solo, but I need help with the 3rd. A short sample of this song ican be download on the Mainpage on SOB in the news section.

Im working on the Downright Dominate Tab from Annihilator - if someone cares - where Alexi plays two great solos. Im almost ready with the second solo, but I need help with the 3rd. A short sample of this song ican be download on the Mainpage on SOB in the news section.

awesome dude ! hopefully it's gonna be good . yeah and if you need help, i think one of us can help you [ pointing on mitch and epi :) => they're way better in transcribing solos than me :> ]

hey guys!
need some help plz
which solo could i learn if i play guit for about a year
don't tell me: i don't know how u play or sth just post tabs of cob solos in here and let me learn them plz;)
and don't post in guitar pro tabs...i don't have gp...just post the tabs right into the read as a normal post; thx!

hey guys!
need some help plz
which solo could i learn if i play guit for about a year
don't tell me: i don't know how u play or sth just post tabs of cob solos in here and let me learn them plz;)
and don't post in guitar pro tabs...i don't have gp...just post the tabs right into the read as a normal post; thx!

after one year its not a good idea to learn bodom solos. just impossible. try another band. start with metallica or sth. and: you can download a freeware/trial version of gp4 & 5. just google it. it doesnt make much sense to put solos as a text version here.

Hey guys, does anybody know where i can find the tab for Griffin-The sentence ? I'd love to see the tolo tab (The solo was made by alexi laiho in the song) I already checked 911 tabs and ug. So if anybody can figure out where they can find the tab, May they please post it? Thanks, id apreciate it. Heres the music video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=90h3rmVAPSc

have to add sth. i think that all 3 solos are from alexi, cause the 2nd solo is fact and in the last solo after 4:55 you can hear a part from hcdr solo - the sweeping part with a bit of the following tapping...