TAB Thread.

Not bad...

A few issues regarding the notes, positionings and all that but it's definitely a good start.

thx. im definitely sure about the second solo (the notes - fingering...maybe some wrong), cause i slowed it down minus 25% but the last one is really hard to hear, especially the last part. no chance to tab this - most of the notes are improvised...:rolleyes:

It's 16th notes at like 192bpm, of course it's going to be hard!!!!

Most of it is in the correct position, yes.

Arcane, which bars is the 2nd solo? I can't tell which is the 1st, 2nd 3rd etc. Just looks like one big thing to me.

i thought that bars 57 - 60 is the first (really short but a solo), bars 69-93 the second and 108 - end the 3rd. and i did the first one really fast in 5 min or so, but it must be accurate and the 2nd and 3rd with 80% of the normal speed, so i could hear every single note from the 2nd solo but the last is to...eh...dont know..to unclear because of the fast rythm guitar and those whammy notes but the beginnng of the 3rd solo should be pretty much ok.

but two things are really mysterious... how should i play bar 86 and first note in bar 89? sounds like the lead guitar is in standard e and the rythm in d. and in bar 77 the last two notes are two harmonics which sounds like fret 9 b-string but i dont know which harmonic on which string and fret sounds like the same and ive tried all possibilities with my guitar...

nice tab arcane
the only thing that "bugs" me is the first solo(bar 57-60), i think its slightly incorrect
i tried to do my best so there you go: First Solo Correction - attemp
but anyways the 2nd solo is really good transcriped, i couldnt do that .. too fast :)

Well the whole solo is in F#min. You've tabbed some D# notes and a Bb in the first bar of the 1st solo.

No point arguing, it's just for fun. I'm only doing it for the people that want it so they can choose what tab they wanna learn from. I don't even like the song. ;)

lol dude, just give up?

I have the solos slowed down more than that and perfect quality. Just let me do my tab the way I want to do it and you do yours.

As I said, I'm just doing it for fun and it's something I've never tabbed before so I'm giving it a shot. We'll let other people what they want to learn because I'm not bothered.

that explains why your tabs are often almost perfect ;) ok, enough for today

ah and before i forget.. back to one of my earlier questions...

"but two things are really mysterious... how should i play bar 86 and first note in bar 89? sounds like the lead guitar is in standard e and the rythm in d. and in bar 77 the last two notes are two harmonics which sounds like fret 9 b-string but i dont know which harmonic on which string and fret sounds like the same and ive tried all possibilities with my guitar..."

can you give me an answer?

I'm not sure. I would imagine he was in D standard but then again, he played in Drop D on the Jan 2006 YG mag video so he could have just switched guitars.

But here's my tab that shows how you could play that part in D standard. The corrected intro is also in there and the 1st solo.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6peyb

lol dude, just give up?

I have the solos slowed down more than that and perfect quality. Just let me do my tab the way I want to do it and you do yours.

As I said, I'm just doing it for fun and it's something I've never tabbed before so I'm giving it a shot. We'll let other people what they want to learn because I'm not bothered.

can you upload this slowed down version of yours, i just wanna hear it :)