TAB Thread.

Joonas, read the god damn first post before posting in here please. We've had enough shit from idiots who just come to the last page and request fucking Silent Night, Bodom Night or something.

Victim of the Night said:
Well, sometimes words like "please" and, later, "thanks" would be welcome too.

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

A Dmin arpeggio would fit perfectly, yes.

But again, incorperating sweep picking into your solos is just a matter of creativity. Just look at some COB solos and see how Alexi does it. See how Jason Becker does it. See how any other player that uses sweeps alot does it. People like Muhammed Suicmez, Rusty Cooley, Yngwie Malmsteen, the guy from Wintersun, Michael Romeo, Jeff Loomis etc etc.

You could also play around with the other diatonic arpeggios in that scale. They'd just be the same notes as the 7 diatonic traids in a key.

I'm glad you mentioned him :lol:

@ all: please check out ybod from 1:40 - 1:50... am i deaf or did they play D# instead of D?!? so take your guitars and play with the song in background and tell me what do you think.

@ all: please check out ybod from 1:40 - 1:50... am i deaf or did they play D# instead of D?!? so take your guitars and play with the song in background and tell me what do you think.