TAB Thread.

Warheart...made an attempt by ear trying fix parts to Trashed Lost and Strungout, hopefully I didn't butcher it too much, though. I don't have all of it together. Some of the outro is missing, some of Janne's parts aren't in there and none of the bass is yet. I used 2 different tabs as reference though and this is what I came out with:

http://www.wtfbench.com/TLAS.gp4

<-Warheart-> said:
Thanks. I can't take credit for the whole thing of course but yeah, I did make a few changes.

nah but hey dude...the changes did rock tnx!!! :kickass:
and OMG!!! 200 posts!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Rock Hydra said:
Warheart...made an attempt by ear trying fix parts to Trashed Lost and Strungout, hopefully I didn't butcher it too much, though. I don't have all of it together. Some of the outro is missing, some of Janne's parts aren't in there and none of the bass is yet. I used 2 different tabs as reference though and this is what I came out with:

http://www.wtfbench.com/TLAS.gp4

I didn't notice that many changes, but all those that I did weren't really important parts of the song, if you know what I mean. You added little slides, whammy bar things, stuff that's never going to be the same. But good job.

<-Warheart-> said:
I didn't notice that many changes, but all those that I did weren't really important parts of the song, if you know what I mean. You added little slides, whammy bar things, stuff that's never going to be the same. But good job.

Yeah, strucurally, as far as that goes, there were very minor changes, though...I found primarily 2 GP TLAS tabs, one that was complete but not that good, and then the one that is good, but it wasn't nearly compltete and the riffs weren't in the right sequence. It didn't seem like I could find a tab as correct as the unfinished one, though...so I had to fill in the riffs and that. So, maybe...it's a consolidation of sorts...maybe to have one big accurate tab...y'know?

dudes how to use yousenit.com????how come i always get "This file has expired. " some thing like that i want the tap return to the fourth world,i want to play that song so bad:kickass: :headbang: :zombie:

Hey, I have the tab on my other computer. If I remember, I can have it for you by tomorrow night.

Alright forget that, It'll have to be next week.

ymze said:
Anyone have the tabbs for the lessons in "Alexi Laiho - Young Guitar DVD 2006 Januar Issue" ?

=)

I think I have them copied up in GP somewhere, I'll get them up when I get them.

Alex~ said:
Warheart, wanna work on some tabs again? I'm bored as hell haha.

Yeah sure, what song do you want to do?

Hello,
I have a question but i have hear the Solo from the cover song "Rebel yell" and i find no Tab where the solo in it,
please i need help

sorry for bad English :) and thanks for help

Andi from Germany said:
Hello,
I have a question but i have hear the Solo from the cover song "Rebel yell" and i find no Tab where the solo in it,
please i need help

sorry for bad English :) and thanks for help

Not tabbed by me but here's a good effort:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B31246485B0840DC

Alex~ said:
well I already have a tab for it, but it's in a compressed folder and it won't let me extract it.....

Upload it here and I'll see if I can do it.