TAB Thread.

I can make a video of those things if you want. I won't play 'em full speed 'cause they're fuckin' hard but the point is to show you how. I can play Passage To The Fourth World ok, the Violated intro riff is pretty difficult and I don't actually know an easy way of playing that crazy 4th bar, I just tabbed it that way 'cause it's the right notes. I don't know how Alexi/Roope play it. And those sweeps I can do, just not that fast.

it'd be great,because I'm having a hard time with them.of course if anyone else wants to help too every bit of help will be apreciated:)

Ok, no need for an explanation :lol: How do you make an audio rip of that clip? I would like to have it so I can slow it down.

easy way:

1. DL a recorder/mixer (i use audacity)
2. find where your computer sends audio (for me its wavout mix) and set it to record from there
3. hit record, start audio... and yeah. full quality b/c really its only 1's and 0's streaming through the comp so. export to wav, compress into preferred format... or just use their (shitty) mp3 compressor, either way should get the job done.

easy way:

1. DL a recorder/mixer (i use audacity)
2. find where your computer sends audio (for me its wavout mix) and set it to record from there
3. hit record, start audio... and yeah. full quality b/c really its only 1's and 0's streaming through the comp so. export to wav, compress into preferred format... or just use their (shitty) mp3 compressor, either way should get the job done.

How is that the "easy way" compared to what i wrote? :lol:

I tried "Extract Audio from Video" and "Open File" and both times the file made no progress and froze. Is it too large perhaps? The file is .mpeg I believe.

I tried "Extract Audio from Video" and "Open File" and both times the file made no progress and froze. Is it too large perhaps? The file is .mpeg I believe.

That shouldn't be a problem, try converting it to avi. I've ripped audio from Instructional vids with a size of ~700MB, so that shouldn't be a problem, unless you have 32MB memory :lol:

Wow, it's a lot like the notation I came up with when I was like 6 years old. Truly hideous. :lol: Except my method was much more primitive - My notes were "da, day, dee, do, doo" and used vertical arrows pointing up or down with varying degrees of length to determine the pitch...Thankfully I learned standard notation a little after that. ;)

At least the notes seem correct, judging from the couple seconds I browsed through some tabs.

That shouldn't be a problem, try converting it to avi. I've ripped audio from Instructional vids with a size of ~700MB, so that shouldn't be a problem, unless you have 32MB memory :lol:

Well it is 800MB, might be pushing it. I tried again but no success :confused: I want to at least be able to split the clips into smaller sections if I can't extract the audio files.