TAB Thread.

Oh yeah, sorry. Well I might do a few bars here and there but I'm not really interested in doing the whole thing. Go ahead and upload what you have, yeah.

do you slow the track down when you tab because that bit after i got up to was too hard for me to tab.

Oh yeah, sorry. Well I might do a few bars here and there but I'm not really interested in doing the whole thing. Go ahead and upload what you have, yeah.

Oh no, I don't care for the whole thing, just some parts I have already specified.

I figured out the intro riff, currently trying to figure out the melodies from 1:28-1:54 from the audio rip of Matias' performance. Mitch, would you be willing to help me? That tapping section is a doozy! :heh:

Live Performance

Edit- That tapping part is easier than I thought at first.

How do you figure out note groupings like the 7th note groupings in the solo? Mess around 'till the bar is complete? Nice job btw.

The groupings of 7s was just my idea to make it sound better. Usually, most people would just tab it as 6's:

e-13p10--------10-16p13---------13--
b-------12--12-----------15---15-----
g---------13----------------16--------

But in this particular solo, you can hear a slide between arpeggios so I just added the highest note of each one and used it to slide into the next. If you did this and still used 6's, it's end up being out of time.

If you look at bar 81, I basically just worked out the notes first and then listened for where in the bar the B was bent up (2&) and then it's played again on (4). In order to fit all 10 of those notes in before that first B note, I had to cram a grouping of 7 in otherwise if I did a 6 & 3 or a 6 & 4, the high D and B would be out of time.

It's pretty easy to work out, just figure out where in the bar the strongest notes are and fill in the gaps.

Really cool, i love that song! One thing though, how are you supposed to play bar 62 on Guitar 1 ? :lol:

Dno, if it really mattered to someone that was going to learn it, you could just play the G at the 10th fret, A string or open G.

Just finished off VIOLATED!!!

Sinergy - Suicide By My Side - 03 - Violated

Awesome guitar solo, very difficult.

(There's still a few things missing but the whole song is there. I'll fill in the gaps another time)

great job man!I'm just curious about it,can you play all you tab or are there things that you tab just by listening and trying?if you can it'd be great if you recorded some songs,because even though gp helps,it's never the same as seeing someone play it,and it'd be great too to see your jackson and the gain booster in action:)