TAB Thread.

great job man!I'm just curious about it,can you play all you tab or are there things that you tab just by listening and trying?if you can it'd be great if you recorded some songs,because even though gp helps,it's never the same as seeing someone play it,and it'd be great too to see your jackson and the gain booster in action:)

I can play some things, others I can't. If you're that interested, write a list of stuff and I'll tell you if I can play it or not.

Have you see my 2 videos of the Sinergy songs?

yes I have,only wrong thing with them is that I remember that in one I couldn't see your left hand:lol:about the parts I'd like to see you play the 2 in which I'm more interested are that part of the Violated solo which contains the sweeps you were talking about with Altitudes,Violated first riff and the intro riff for Pasage To The Fourth World.there are many riffs that I'd like to see played,but I know you're focused on tabbing Sinergy and after that COB's new album so I'm not going to ask you for a thousand riffs,:lol:

I can make a video of those things if you want. I won't play 'em full speed 'cause they're fuckin' hard but the point is to show you how. I can play Passage To The Fourth World ok, the Violated intro riff is pretty difficult and I don't actually know an easy way of playing that crazy 4th bar, I just tabbed it that way 'cause it's the right notes. I don't know how Alexi/Roope play it. And those sweeps I can do, just not that fast.

what's wrong with the 4th bar in Violated? I just tried to play it slow, and I can....what's the hard part supposed to be?

or are you really referring to bar 6?

I does actually look like they're playing those parts in the middle of the neck (5-10 area) so it's possible that it's kinda close. When you're done with that bar, you only have to play an A note after so it's not like you've got to jump straight back down and play some crazy picking thing.

Hey Mitch, I bet you are into Vinnie Moore. You know that clip in the guitar heroes thing where Vinnie does a improvasation, would you mind helping me out? I figure out some arpeggios in the beginning but I get lost after a while. Mind making an audio rip of it, or tell me how to do it so I can stop pestering you? :lol:

Hey Mitch, I bet you are into Vinnie Moore. You know that clip in the guitar heroes thing where Vinnie does a improvasation, would you mind helping me out? I figure out some arpeggios in the beginning but I get lost after a while. Mind making an audio rip of it, or tell me how to do it so I can stop pestering you? :lol:

I've never listened to one of his songs I don't think but judging by that video,I wouldn't like it anyway. I've grown tired of that neoclassical shred stuff with all the pedal tones and whatnot.

I'm currently learning "Midnight Madness" and I must say, the tab is spot on :) Still gotta perfect Alexis solo, didn't bother with Roopes :D

Good luck.

Pedal tones DO rock yeah, I'll never get tired of COB/Sinergy solos but all the other players that class themselves as "neo classical shredders" or something, I just get bored with nowadays.

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what you play, if you have a good pick attack and an awesome tone you can get away with anything. That's why i don't like most guitarists, even though they play fast and whatnot, but they have to do da muting and pick fucking hard!

Yeah, that's true, but I'm talking about composition and playing style rather than sound.

That's actually what i'm talking about aswell, a good guitarist with a good tone can get away with a crappy composition, atleast in my eyes.

Meh. It's just like Rusty Cooley, Under The Influence has some cool parts here and there but overall it's just a boring "song" but yet he's a phenomenal player. Paul Gilbert's tone on the Street Lethal is shit but yet, Loud N Clear, YRO and Street Lethal fucking rule.

Meh. It's just like Rusty Cooley, Under The Influence has some cool parts here and there but overall it's just a boring "song" but yet he's a phenomenal player. Paul Gilbert's tone on the Street Lethal is shit but yet, Loud N Clear, YRO and Street Lethal fucking rule.

Tbh i hate Rusty's playing, but i like to listen to alot of his songs, and i actually like Paul's tone on SL :D

And what's with the "meh" ? :ill:

I've never listened to one of his songs I don't think but judging by that video,I wouldn't like it anyway. I've grown tired of that neoclassical shred stuff with all the pedal tones and whatnot.

Ok, no need for an explanation :lol: How do you make an audio rip of that clip? I would like to have it so I can slow it down.

Ok, no need for an explanation :lol: How do you make an audio rip of that clip? I would like to have it so I can slow it down.

Import it into Cool edit pro as "audio" and then just highlight the part you want and mix it down to an mp3.