TAB Thread.

I decided to start tabbing parts of Matias live performance that sounded cool and aren't already existing excerpts from songs. I'm not sure if this is from a song but I tabbed it anyway (please don't mind the drums =O).

Matias Kupiainen Solo

I figured out the intro riff, currently trying to figure out the melodies from 1:28-1:54 from the audio rip of Matias' performance. Mitch, would you be willing to help me? That tapping section is a doozy! :heh:

Live Performance

how do i post tabs?
i started working on the rest of alexi's guitar heroes song just want to know if im on the right track (used what warheart has done so far. 3rd beat on bar 29 is bugging me and i cant tab the right rhythm on bars 31 & 32.)

I figured out the intro riff, currently trying to figure out the melodies from 1:28-1:54 from the audio rip of Matias' performance. Mitch, would you be willing to help me? That tapping section is a doozy! :heh:

Live Performance

I know that classical section is from another song, I just can't think of what. It might be Yngwie or Dream Theater or something. I've definitely heard it before.

how do i post tabs?
i started working on the rest of alexi's guitar heroes song just want to know if im on the right track (used what warheart has done so far. 3rd beat on bar 29 is bugging me and i cant tab the right rhythm on bars 31 & 32.)

If you have the GP4 tab, go to www.sendspace.com and upload it. When it's finished uploading, paste the link into this thread.

I've also updated that tab a bit so it'd be cool to see your version too.

And as for me, I'm having the same problems with the bars. I'm just leaving them as straight 4/4.

It's in the first post already. ;)

And for anyone that cares, I've updated and uploaded my tab of Alexi' Guitar Heroes song. It's in the first post, check it out.

Great Great Great Work Mitch !

Thanks! :)

Was it? Oops! Sorry! Can't blame a guy for trying! :p Hehe

No worries. I appreciate the effort though, it's more than most people put in here. It was a bit better when there was still stuff to tab though so I'm not suprised this thread has died a bit.

When the new album comes out, it should liven up a bit again.

No worries. I appreciate the effort though, it's more than most people put in here. It was a bit better when there was still stuff to tab though so I'm not suprised this thread has died a bit.

When the new album comes out, it should liven up a bit again.

Probably! Great work on the Guitar Hero song btw, its pretty accurate!!

I know that classical section is from another song, I just can't think of what. It might be Yngwie or Dream Theater or something. I've definitely heard it before.

Hm, wish I knew too. Sounds very neat. Great job on the Guitar Hero song, especially on the 7/8ths melody part I spent forever trying to figure out! Nicely done. Would you mind helping me out with some of Mathias' solo. Maybe it isn't much interest to you but you would be doing me a huge favor in helping.

Care to fix any errors that you find?

I'll give it a go! Heheh! With your Sinergy tabs (not meaning to be picky) but there are like tiny little things that you have missed that I might have a go at. Like it "The Bitch is Back" during the palm muted 1's theres a little melody that ends on a pinch harmonic, dunno if you can notice it (its easier with head phones).

Also, I did a shoddy little cover of a Warmen solo that you did a tab for :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give it a go! Heheh! With your Sinergy tabs (not meaning to be picky) but there are like tiny little things that you have missed that I might have a go at. Like it "The Bitch is Back" during the palm muted 1's theres a little melody that ends on a pinch harmonic, dunno if you can notice it (its easier with head phones).

Also, I did a shoddy little cover of a Warmen solo that you did a tab for :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvtVULmpN8

If you can give me the time of the part that you're referring to, then I'll have a listen.

Altitudes said:
How is it any different?

I hadn't tabbed the bit in F#min on my old tab. He's added that.

i just looked at warheart's and his sounds more correct. bars 25 to 32 is diff and my bar 34 and 38 are different and 40. but warheart has tabbed onwards. after that i was completely stuck on what to do