TAB Thread.

Hm, my bad. Your "Written in Stone" tab is perfect. My GP seems to be a little weird, when I let it play without stopping it, the middle of bar 29 sounds completely off. When I start it at the middle (10h12h13, etc) it sounds okay.

Same happaned to me, it moves one whole-step up, if you remove the slide it sounds okey.

It hasn't I'm afraid. I've been concentrating on the Sinergy stuff since there's already a BW tab.

However, lately I've been doing my Stone tab for Stone Cold Soul. :D Love that chorus!!!!!!!

That song is so cool! I used to have the album on my computer but now I don't :( Could someone pm a link to a download for me (no torrents, rapidshare preferably) I would love to have this album again :D

On that tab there is still position errors, otherwise great

Position errors? Alexi from the band tabbed it...It might not be the way you or me would play it but I'd imagine he's tabbed it the way he plays it.

SINERGY - RETURN TO THE FOURTH WORLD DEMONSTRATION

Youtube:
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-Rot2atFNg[/ame]

Higher quality Sendspace link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/og1kbx

The first two examples aren't amazingly perfect or anything but I don't see the point in making it so, it's only a demo. You can still hear and see all the notes being played clearly so no problem aye?

the tab from imperanon "shadowsouls" made by the guitarist is not the way it is played on the album, there are slightly differences as said by Alexi himself.

anyway it would be nice if Alexi and Janne would sit down and create some gp tabs :lol:

Position errors? Alexi from the band tabbed it...It might not be the way you or me would play it but I'd imagine he's tabbed it the way he plays it.

SINERGY - RETURN TO THE FOURTH WORLD DEMONSTRATION

Youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-Rot2atFNg

Higher quality Sendspace link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/og1kbx

The first two examples aren't amazingly perfect or anything but I don't see the point in making it so, it's only a demo. You can still hear and see all the notes being played clearly so no problem aye?

thanks man!I used to play that intro on the upper frets and also not the same fingering,but your way(and I supose that it is the correct,as you're far more experienced in tabbing and this things than I am)it's easier.:kickass:

Not Alexi Laiho right? You mean Aleksi Sihvonen?

Of course. I was going to write "Aleksi" but it said on the tab Alexi so I wasn't sure.

Sounds pretty perfect to me Warheart, I swear you don't give yourself enough credit sometimes :p

Haha thanks. :)

the tab from imperanon "shadowsouls" made by the guitarist is not the way it is played on the album, there are slightly differences as said by Alexi himself.

anyway it would be nice if Alexi and Janne would sit down and create some gp tabs :lol:

Fair enough. I wouldn't know, I'm just going by what I was told. :p

OK, I have that tab...it's VERY good...just some things are switched around between what Alexi and what Alexander player...I was (and still am) waiting for your tab :).

To be perfectly honest, it probably won't be finished within the year. The Sinergy/Stone thing is taking up most of my time right now and if I don't get all that done by the time the new COB comes out, I'll be going straight onto that. :kickass:

I'll try and get it done one day though.

Cheers man,can't wait to get home and check it out,:kickass:
Hmm feel like I owe you some tabs in return,I've tabbed loads of Luca Turilli and nearly the whole DOOM soundtrack if you want those.
Awesome work on the Return to the fourth world video,for someone who doesn't practice you play damn good

There's probably nothing I need anymore. Now I can pretty much tab anything I want, I do it straight away because I know noone else will.

thanks man!I used to play that intro on the upper frets and also not the same fingering,but your way(and I supose that it is the correct,as you're far more experienced in tabbing and this things than I am)it's easier.:kickass:

How did you play it?

i know this is the tab thread but has anyone gotten the new kylahullut (spelling?) yet? its alright, theres some good songs but its not as good as the other ones, my favorite song though is the 1st real song though, not the intro and big brother, if anyone gets around to tabbing those and could post them that'd rule.

Same happaned to me, it moves one whole-step up, if you remove the slide it sounds okey.

I know GP has a definite glitch when you tell it to "slide in from below" under effects > slide. it skips one of the notes, i can't remember which atm...

How did you play it?

I took it to the 14th fret on 3rd string.dividing it in 4 parts,in this position(I cant put it one after another here because there's not enough line,and I don't have account on sendspace or sth like that so I can't upload a tab):

1st---------------------------------------------
2nd--------------12-14-15-14-12-----12---------
3rd----11-13-14------------------14-----14-13--

1st--------------------------------------------
2nd------------12--------------14-12----------
3rd---11-13-14----14-13-11-14-------14-13---

1st---------------------------------------------
2nd--------------12-14-15-14-12-----12---------
3rd----11-13-14------------------14-----14-13--

1st-------------------------12------------------
2nd--------------12-14-15-----15-14-12--------
3rd----11-13-14-------------------------14-13--