TAB Thread.

The last note in bar 30 for Gtr 1, the main riff I suppose, sounds off and dissonant. It should either be an E or G on the D string.

no harmonizations, weird fingerings (too many open strings), i think the old Hate me! tabs were better without offence to Warheart:)

no harmonizations, weird fingerings (too many open strings), i think the old Hate me! tabs were better without offence to Warheart:)

I personally find it way better than the ones in the net,and about the fingering for the intro if you refer to it,as Squee said it's just how Alexi plays it,even though I know it's weird.I usually take it to the 9 to 12th fret area,:lol:

btw,mitch,about the intro for Return To The Fourth World I've been playing it a lot lately both in the way I used to and as you said and I'm finding your's more difficult(when it gets to full speed).99'5 of the time your way it is easier,but the slide to the 12th fret gets me out of my nerves when I try to play it at full speed :lol: mine is maybe a bit more difficult overall,but it moves between 5 frets,so it's easier for me when I go at high tempos.and btw,I posted the whole thing bad.the ''tab'' I posted,just move everything 3 frets down(14ths to 11ths and then with the others).I've also modified it in the post.

oh,and I've tabbed the riff Roope's playing at 2:20 aprox in COBTV 2.I know it's just a single riff with only guitar and that we don't even know if it's from the album or not,but I liked it and decided to tab it.there's a thing I know it's not ok but I can't get it down so it tabbed it more or less how it sounds to have something at least.I don't have any Sendspace or that account but if someone's interested as I supose some day I'll end up making one I could just speed up the process and create one in tomorrow or sth.

oh,and I've tabbed the riff Roope's playing at 2:20 aprox in COBTV 2.I know it's just a single riff with only guitar and that we don't even know if it's from the album or not,but I liked it and decided to tab it.there's a thing I know it's not ok but I can't get it down so it tabbed it more or less how it sounds to have something at least.I don't have any Sendspace or that account but if someone's interested as I supose some day I'll end up making one I could just speed up the process and create one in tomorrow or sth.

You don't need an account to upload files on sendspace, so upload that mf! :cool:

hm, sounds nice, but i wouldnt finger the main riff like that *nag*

Blame Alexi. ;)

thank you :)

:kickass:

great overall and great 2nd solo.the first solo is still to be added isn't it?anyway nice job again Mitch.

Yes, it is.

The little error in bar 30. That riff repeats many times so you'll need to change them in other places too. Either than that, good work.
The last note in bar 30 for Gtr 1, the main riff I suppose, sounds off and dissonant. It should either be an E or G on the D string.

I always thought it was that but when I listen back, I cant' actually make out what that note is, even when I've panned the other guitar out. Alexi moves down to the 3rd position during that part though so he's either playing an E, G or C like you said or he's playing the rhythm. Thing is, E and G sound wrong. :erk:

What harmonies? Open strings are how it's played.

And plus, I already said "There's still quite a few things I need to add". I did not claim that it was in any way complete.

If it's the intro, Alexi plays it like that live, if that's what you're referring to.

Yup.

btw,mitch,about the intro for Return To The Fourth World I've been playing it a lot lately both in the way I used to and as you said and I'm finding your's more difficult(when it gets to full speed).99'5 of the time your way it is easier,but the slide to the 12th fret gets me out of my nerves when I try to play it at full speed :lol: mine is maybe a bit more difficult overall,but it moves between 5 frets,so it's easier for me when I go at high tempos.and btw,I posted the whole thing bad.the ''tab'' I posted,just move everything 3 frets down(14ths to 11ths and then with the others).I've also modified it in the post.

That's fine. If you want to play it your way, then noone can stop you but realise that you will find difficulty when finishing off the phrase.

MY VERSION (one position):
87nmdsj.jpg

YOUR VERSION (very awkward position shifts):
82vgoqv.jpg

Even if you shifted down in different places at an earlier time, it's still making things MUCH more fiddly than if you just played it in one position. I don't even have to think about it when I play it 'cause it's just a descending scale shape. No shifts involed.

I always thought it was that but when I listen back, I cant' actually make out what that note is, even when I've panned the other guitar out. Alexi moves down to the 3rd position during that part though so he's either playing an E, G or C like you said or he's playing the rhythm. Thing is, E and G sound wrong. :erk:

82vgoqv.jpg

Even if you shifted down in different places at an earlier time, it's still making things MUCH more fiddly than if you just played it in one position. I don't even have to think about it when I play it 'cause it's just a descending scale shape. No shifts involed.

:lol: You must be superman?

You can not play this at that speed.

D- 14-12-10-9-7-5-9

:lol: lolwut?

Its an E note on the D string. What you have in there now is definitely not right :lol:

82vgoqv.jpg

:lol: You must be superman?

You can not play this at that speed.

D- 14-12-10-9-7-5-9

:lol: lolwut? That isn't very logical or economical.

oh,and I've tabbed the riff Roope's playing at 2:20 aprox in COBTV 2.I know it's just a single riff with only guitar and that we don't even know if it's from the album or not,but I liked it and decided to tab it.QUOTE]
Roope's riff COBTV 2 min 2:20 gp

I'm not saying it's correct,but it's a start.and I might remind that I'm not really good at tabbing:lol:
I dont think that will be a song on the album.
But, alexi said that songs will be more agressive and trashier.

Im so hoping it.

<-Warheart->, do you take requests? if yes could you do the Song Children Of Bodom? at least the keyboard parts... would be very nice! And the song before would be awesome too...Wrath Within...

Please, and thanks ^^