TAB Thread.

i know this is the tab thread but has anyone gotten the new kylahullut (spelling?) yet? its alright, theres some good songs but its not as good as the other ones, my favorite song though is the 1st real song though, not the intro and big brother, if anyone gets around to tabbing those and could post them that'd rule.

If you sent it to me, that'd rule too. :D

I know GP has a definite glitch when you tell it to "slide in from below" under effects > slide. it skips one of the notes, i can't remember which atm...

Yeah. There's a tab I did (I can't remember which) where I wanted to do something like:

g-4/5
d-5/7

The G would slide to the A just fine, but the B would slide up a whole step too to a C#, even though I typed in C. :mad:

I can never get slides to sound good in guitar pro. I use the 'legato slide' when I need to indicate a slide or position shift.

Same.

I took it to the 14th fret on 3rd string.dividing it in 4 parts,in this position(I cant put it one after another here because there's not enough line,and I don't have account on sendspace or sth like that so I can't upload a tab):

1st---------------------------------------------
2nd--------------15-17-18-17-15-----15---------
3rd----14-16-17------------------17-----17-16--

1st--------------------------------------------
2nd------------15--------------17-15----------
3rd---14-16-17----17-16-14-17-------17-16---

1st---------------------------------------------
2nd--------------15-17-18-17-15-----15---------
3rd----14-16-17------------------17-----17-16--

1st-------------------------15------------------
2nd--------------15-17-18-----18-17-15--------
3rd----14-16-17-------------------------17-16--

Wow, that's crazy. I wouldn't wanna do all those position shifts.

I've got familiar to both so nowadays I don't mind which position I choose,but the one I've posted took me a month to do,and Mitch's one took me 5 min to learn,:lol:.even though,it doesn't make any real difference,I can't play it at full speed not sloopy in any way,:lol:

hm, sounds nice, but i wouldnt finger the main riff like that *nag*

Like the end of the solo though, its actually correct as opposed to the other ones on the net