TAB Thread.

Good news:)

let's hope it contains actual riffs from the new and old albums and not a bunch of stupid excercises

It probably will be just exercises. It says that he'll be showing the essential things to be able to play in Alexi's style, which means Emin sweep picking and tapping, zakk wydle pentatonic picking and bluesy bends and pentatonic wankage, just like Ben said.

Hi there! Mitch, here I'am with a question, eheh!

Usually, my guitar is tuned to D but I want to tune it to B (Therefor, I need to change the strings). So, which strings should I use? 0.12 or what? I'm afraid to choose something heavier because I think I won't be able to play as well (Because of the tension)... I play with 0.10 strings, so I guess 0.12 it's ok... Opinions?

.12's might be a bit slack. 13's are probably the standard gauge for a tuning as low as B but if you want it a bit easier, 12's should be fine.

013 is what Nile use for their drop A tunning.and also it you find 012/013 too tense then give it a go with the same 010.for me it's a nightmare because they kinda ''dance'' over the fretboard everytime you pick,but if you don't like tight strings maybe it'll suit you.

¿?¿?¿?¿sorry but I've understood anything:lol:you mean that with B or C tunning strings are sth like ''dancing'' over the fretboard?if it's that,then it'll happen with usual 10-52 or similar gauges,but get a 13-62 and they'll be perfectly tight.

013 is what Nile use for their drop A tunning.and also it you find 012/013 too tense then give it a go with the same 010.for me it's a nightmare because they kinda ''dance'' over the fretboard everytime you pick,but if you don't like tight strings maybe it'll suit you.

They dance because 0.10 it's not the proper gauge to play in B, lol. I don't have a problem with tight strings but I though 0.12 was the standart gauge. Now I know it's not, lol.

And yeah, Nile can use 0.13 strings to play in Drop A but I don't think it would be a problem to play in B with the same strings. It would sound good as well.

I have 10-52 on my RG which is in B tuning aswell. maybe 11-52 would fit better, but i dont see a need for 12's or 13's only the g-string is not that fine.

If 0.12 can be slack, with 0.11... :rolleyes: But well, it depends, not everyone has the same opinion.

I finished the solo from Conrad Simon's song "Dark Sail", check into it and tell me what you think.

I know Mitch tabbed the intro from that song, so if it's okay with you, i'd like to use that intro if i'll ever tab the whole song.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/19wa1x

Mitch, did you record all those songs on your soundclick with your Korg?
And do you maybe want to tab out other songs (non-cob)? Its 1 norther song from the last album.

Please :saint:

Mitch...
do you maybe want to tab out other songs (non-cob)? Its 1 norther song from the last album.

Please :saint:

<-Warheart-> said:
I dno man, this is the TAB thread and it's meant to be for COB and Sinergy stuff previously... I can't satisfy any tab-request for anyone unless they proove me that they first tried tabbing themselves the stuff they want, and only after that I'll decide whether being bothered or not.
:cool:

(sorry, Mitch... :p)

Sorry, didnt know that.
Are you satisfied now?

Hey Arvoitus, you don't have to be sorry: I am sorry, because it was all a joke I made, I did pretend to quote Mitch's words to make a joke: that's why I wrote "sorry, Mitch"... I would've revealed you it was a joke later, trust me.

I also saw you edited your post and deleted one of the two questions you did make... please don't do that, re-edit your post and write it like you wrote it before: don't worry, as soon as Mitch will read your post and questions he'll tell you what he can do to help you.. and he'll tell you the truth, not a lie like I did.

I'm sorry if you got offended, I didn't mean to, really.... I don't know what to say... I'm only an idiot. I'm sorry.

I re-tabed Everytime I die cause a lot of the tabs in the net are wrong especially the harmonie parts and all other harmincs and the Intro.
Now it should be the most accurate tab in the net. I only tabbed the guitar parts new and correct some key-parts. Drums are from the old tab.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbf9cc

Intro: Im pretty sure that the motes are correct. Ive compared it with a lot of audio-recordings. I know that Alexi always played it different (especially the harmonics), but the notes are often the same.

Bar 24: I first watched the Tuska 2003 concert and then tabed this part after watching Alexis finger-position so my harmonie part shoukd definitely be correct.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;6776523 said:
I'm sorry if you got offended, I didn't mean to, really.... I don't know what to say... I'm only an idiot. I'm sorry.
Hey, no problem at all, its ok, i misunderstood your joke ;)
Just don't blame yourself :) ... Friends :saint: ?