TAB Thread.

i havent really listened to the one on the single, but when i have listened to i liked it, yeah the solos are alot different in single version

I like solo 1 more on the single, and solo 2 more on the album. But all 4 versions (2 solos in 2 songs) have cool moments.

atleast it took me a while to figure out "solo 1 on album bla bla", but later on i understood what you meant :/

Anyone got any songs that are really beneficial to learn? Here is my situation. I have an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, 22 frets. Which being a Les Paul, has limited access to the upper frets. I am about to get a nice Ibanez, 24 frets, in August. What song, if I were to learn it, would be really beneficial to my playing? (BTW: I am in Concert E Tuning)

BucketBanger9000 said:
Anyone got any songs that are really beneficial to learn? Here is my situation. I have an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, 22 frets. Which being a Les Paul, has limited access to the upper frets. I am about to get a nice Ibanez, 24 frets, in August. What song, if I were to learn it, would be really beneficial to my playing? (BTW: I am in Concert E Tuning)

Crazy Train?

When considering Yngwie, I think the question is, do you have the chops to keep up with him. Simple answer = no :p

Try Evil Eye, that's a cool one and I don't think it goes that high up the neck.

Why dont you guys just use guitar pro? you can: A)buy it B)download it illegally, or C) use trial version and just make screenshots of the all tabs you want and copy paste 'em.

DIEDOTEXE said:
Why dont you guys just use guitar pro? you can: A)buy it B)download it illegally, or C) use trial version and just make screenshots of the all tabs you want and copy paste 'em.

The purpose of this thread is to share transcriptions of Children of Bodom songs that: A) Don't exist in tab form, or B) are on the net but are incorrect.

You would know this if you read the first post.

Plus now, mysongbook.com has been shutdown, some people find it difficult to obtain certain tabs even though they're on ultimate-guitar.com.