TAB Thread.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was good but for a "Best of" series I was expecting alot better. Arch Enemy are on it, as are At The Gates, In Flames, Dark Tranquility and Hypocrisy. They're the only bands I'm familiar with atm.

abestofmelodicdeathmetalbackrg6.jpg

yeah, their old stuff is much better than their new newest cd imo. you should really check the out, if i have time, ill upload one of their cds

Andi from Germany said:
Hello,
I have a question,
Has anybody the complett Tab from Passage to the Reaper Demonstration #2
???
thanks for help sorry for the bad english

I have made a tab for the start of it but unfortunately I haven't finished it, it's not even close. I really want to finish up all my transcriptions I've started but I just keep forgetting but lose motivation after one night of doing it.

But that seems to be popular so I probably should try. Sorry for that.

Authentic Metalhead said:
@ warheart: I gave it a listen and it's actually quite good. The guest vocals are great and overall it's very listenable.

Yeah it is. It's better than I was expecting for sure and I really like the first song alot so far.

xshadowsoulsx said:
yeah, their old stuff is much better than their new newest cd imo. you should really check the out, if i have time, ill upload one of their cds

Pretty much like Bodom then eh, thanks!

@ warheart: the old Eternal Tears of Sorrow is somewhat different than the new stuff, so if you want i might be able to upload some stuff in the next few days for you to listen to.

and yeah, Kalmah is somewhat like bodom, but different at the same time