TAB Thread.

Rock Hydra said:
Here's a newer revision. Fixed the sweeping part. I think it's right now, or pretty close.

http://www.wtfbench.com/Alexi Solo R1.gp4

I'm going to start working on as much of the solo Roope plays before that as much as I can.

Looks pretty close. The only thing I know you'd need to change though is bar 3, change the 15th fret down to the 14th on the B string because he plays F#min.

And bar 7, he doesn't play the 17th fret on the D and A strings, but the rest of that bar uses the right notes, it's just the 14th and 16th on those strings.

I like to be picky and as close as possible as you may have noticed so I've changed those parts but the rest looks good.

<-Warheart-> said:
Looks pretty close. The only thing I know you'd need to change though is bar 3, change the 15th fret down to the 14th on the B string because he plays F#min.

And bar 7, he doesn't play the 17th fret on the D and A strings, but the rest of that bar uses the right notes, it's just the 14th and 16th on those strings.

I like to be picky and as close as possible as you may have noticed so I've changed those parts but the rest looks good.

Yeah, I understand. I was trying to be as precise as possible too. Thanks for the help. I want to tab as much of this as possible, but the fact that alexi's volume level dominates Roope's it's hard to hear what he plays.

Yeah, I was still questioning measure 7, cause it's not consistent with the scale, but it looks like he plays that way in the video.

xshadowsoulsx said:
hey warheart, are you good at making backing tracks or just doing drums on guitar pro?

Depends what you mean. I make backing tracks on Beatcraft for my own home recording and stuff and I usually tab out full band scores on Guitar Pro.

What is it you want?

WildChild_87 said:
Thanks For the tab.

No problem. :)

well, ive been working on learning Hero In A Dream by Ensiferum and the only guitar pro tab isnt complete, and i want to record myself playing it but would really like a drum track in there or a backing track with drums and keyboard if its possible, if you can help please

The studio recording will be fine, it'll be alot clearer that way too. Being a drummer aswell as a guitarist helps with this kind of stuff. :)

haha allright, ive thought about picking up drums as well as guitar too, but its just to expensive, so ive started to learn a little of piano/keyboards

Yeah it would be very expensive aswell as extremely noisy, especially in a small room. I learnt at school/college though so it's all good.

Indeed.

I just checked a Guitar Pro file and everything is there...I followed through most of it with the song and the structure and everything is fine, you must have a different version...?