TAB Thread.

Well that saved me a lot of time. :)

I noticed a few differences between the song and the tab but not being a drummer, you wouldn't notice anyway. It's only bass drum and cymbal stuff, all the snares are accurate.

@Warheart: yeah most of the drumming sounds good, its pretty hard to get everything perfect, but itll work.

@chop: the solo was tabbed pretty good, its just some of the riffs sound a little bit off, and the interlude i dont think is right, but ill try to fix it soon

-[chop]- said:
okok...you will figure it out ;)
haha thanks, ill try, im just starting to get into trying to transcribe by ear, and this song is somewhat easier cuz its slower, then hopefully i can start harder stuff later

OK so I sat here and worked out the Mask of Sanity solos:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8ECBDA2E2B0F8CF5

It's onlthe 1st guitar one, haven't done the duel bit yet. I think it sounds pretty accurate, some stuff I know for sure is what he played but I can't get that last bar.

Bar 108 is tabbed wrong but sounds right because I don't know how to program in the specific technique in Guitar Pro.

Bend 14, tap 19, pull off to 14 which is still bent, then tap 17, pull off to 14 which is still bent, then release the bend.

The rest of the tab is absolutely terrible, I might start a new one and do it all properly if I get really bored but it's not that important. I'll update once I've tabbed the duel section.

<-Warheart-> said:

It's onlthe 1st guitar one, haven't done the duel bit yet. I think it sounds pretty accurate, some stuff I know for sure is what he played but I can't get that last bar.

Bar 108 is tabbed wrong but sounds right because I don't know how to program in the specific technique in Guitar Pro.

Bend 14, tap 19, pull off to 14 which is still bent, then tap 17, pull off to 14 which is still bent, then release the bend.

The rest of the tab is absolutely terrible, I might start a new one and do it all properly if I get really bored but it's not that important. I'll update once I've tabbed the duel section.

thanks the solo sound right:kickass:

<-Warheart-> said:

Sounds good! I have a tab of this song, thats alot better than this one (except the solo :D) ill put it up here later